1.

Jaemin woke up late having to rush out of his dorm to try and make it to class on time. The one class he actually liked he was going to be late to.

Once he made it his teacher gave him her disapproving look but that was ok because he got that look a lot. He sat in his seat by his best friend Haechan and took out his project he was working on.  The project was for an art competition that he wanted to invite his soulmate to but he knew better then to get his hopes up.

When he first tried to contact his soulmate the person answered but just to tell him to leave him alone. Jaemin was hurt to know that the one person you person are supposed to spend your life with doesn't want you in theirs.

After a year of writing to him Jaemin was going to give up but then he remembered what he promised his mom before she passed away. She wanted him to never give up on his soulmate because she wanted them to be happy. His mom passed away from a brain tumor when he was 13. When he felt like giving up he would think of his mom and his promise he made to her.

Since his soulmate never responded to his messages he drew flowers on his arm knowing that it would show up on his soulmate and his soulmate will know that he never gave up on him.

Jaemin looked over at Haechan to see him writing on his arm to his soulmate Mark. He really envied Haechan because his soulmate actually wanted him. Jaemin decided to not think about it too much and just draw his flowers. He decided to draw a sunflower today because it was bright outside.

Once he was done he was quite happy with his work. He just hopped his soulmate loved to.

Meanwhile Jeno was in his office trying to his work done before his deadline. He was about to submit it when his best friend Mark walking into his office.

"Hey Jen whatcha you doing." Mark walked over to Jeno and his feet up on his desk.

"I'm trying to finish this work what do you want?"

"My best friend to lighten up. It's nice outside we should go out instead of being stuck in this office."

"I'm good, I have to finish this."

Mark rolled his eyes knowing he wouldn't be able to get his workaholic friend out of the office. He glanced done to Jeno's arm seeing a sunflower being drawn. "Jeno your soulmate as at work again."

"I know I can feel it he does this everyday."

"Why don't you just answer the poor kid. He wrote you for a year stopped for a month then continued but now he only draws flowers. When are you going to finally talk to him?"

"You know I can't."

"It's your dad still isn't it?"

"He wants me to marry Chenle for the company. He won't let me talk to him even if I wanted to." Jeno sighed thinking of what he must be putting his soulmate through but he can't. He can't go against his dad.

"What if you meet him and your dad didn't have to know about it."

"Your funny my dad basically owns half of Seoul. Chenle family basically owns the other half and that's why he wants us to get married."

"Well doesn't your dad see the flowers in your arm everyday."

"No the only time I roll up my selves are when I feel him drawing so I can admire it then I pull my selves back down."

"That sucks Jen I'm sorry. Me and hyuck are inseparable I don't know what I'd do without him but you and your soulmate have to suffer every because of your dad."

"I can't change his mind Mark I've tried many times."

"I'll try."

"I can't ask you to do that now let's go and get lunch you were right it is a nice day out."

"Your only saying that because your soulmate drew a sunflower saying to make sure to get some sun."

"How did you see that?" Jeno rolls down his sleeves and putting on his dress coat.

"I was watching as he wrote it."

"Oh anyways let's got before I change my mind."

With that the walked to a nearby cafe and enjoyed some food.

~•~
This is my third book lovelies I hope you will enjoy this soulmate au I have always wanted to write on so I'm trying it out!! Hope everyone is taking care of themselves!💚