Chapter 4: Their New Classmate

I woke up and felt invigorated to take on the day no matter what the world throws at me! I opened my window blinds and stepped on my small porch to smell the crisp, morning air. I grabbed my phone on my side table, and it was 6:00 A.M., so I decided to stay out on my porch for a bit. It is 6:30 right now, so I decided to brush my teeth. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste from my study table and made my way to the bathroom. There was no one there, so I brushed my teeth quickly. I exited the bathroom, entered the elevator, and exited the elevator. I heard the door at the end of the hallway open, so I rushed to my dorm and slammed the door shut. "Hope I didn't disturb my classmate's slumber." I said to myself.

I tied up all of my tentacles to make a little ponytail. I removed my pj's and got my new uniform from my drawers under my TV. I changed in them, and I looked okay in them, but not fresh. I'm sure Jelfonzo would like these in his store. I put on my Black Seahorses (aka my shoes), and fixed my bed. I went down to the common area for breakfast, but when I was there, the area was populous like at the airport! I decided not to eat, and I wasn't even hungry anyways. I went back up to my dorm and watched some TV, so I can get a glimpse of what humans do every day.

Time has gone as fast as lightning, that I didn't know I was already late. I checked my phone, and it is 7:58. "Oh, carp! I'm going to be late!" I yelled at myself. I closed the TV, grabbed my bookbag, entered the elevator, exited it, exited the Height Alliance, and rushed to my class as fast as I can. Too bad my uniform doesn't have any abilities, and my shoes have a primary ability of swim speed up, while my secondary abilities are quick super jump and quick respawn.

It took me 12 minutes to get to school and find my homeroom. I heard people talking in the room, so I admitted to a bit of their conversation before I entered the room. "Mr. Aizowa, why aren't we starting class yet? It has already been 10 minutes now!" My homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizowa, told him "Calm down, Ida. We're just waiting for your new classmate to come. I think you already met your classmate."

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"New classmate?"

"Who is it?"

I didn't want them to continue their questions, so I entered my homeroom. "Class, this is your new classmate, Theo Kuromiya." "HIM!?!?" the class yelled in shock. "Yes, him. That's your new seat now Kuromiya." Mr. Aizowa told the whole class and pointed to an empty desk next to a boy with spikey, red hair, and a boy with long, black hair. I took a walk back there and got settled. "Psst! Hey!" The boy with red hair whispered to me. I turned to him, and he introduced himself "I'm Eijiro Kirishima. I saw you ignore Midoriya yesterday, and I couldn't believe that you just left him there!" "Ummm.....Thanks?" I mentioned.

Between classes, the boy with long hair greeted me "Yo, Kuromiya! I'm Sero! Nice to meet you!" I shook hands with Sero, and it wasn't bad. I got to meet the other classmates, including Midoriya, who is broccoli head. If I had to answer this question "Depending on your personality, who in your class are you most like?", I would have to say Todoroki.