Chapter 15: Fighting against the Octarians

(*Three's POV*)

I'm engulfed in red ink and my armor is broken. I can see around 20 rival octolings were cornering me from the front. I suddenly saw an auto bomb on the ink, going to one of the octolings. All of the octolings near it tried to swim away, but they got splatted. I looked behind me on my left, and I saw Uraraka, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Eri with a little bit of red ink on them. "We'll take care of this, Three. You go get some rest, so you can recover." Midoriya stated. I nodded, and I went back to the crowd to recover.

"Woah, are you okay, Kuromiya?" Sato questioned me. "I'm okay, thanks for the concern. I've been through worse." I replied. My armor was repaired after a minute, so I went back to fight with Iida, Eri, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Uraraka. "Wait! Are you sure you can fight?" Ashido interrogated me. I nodded and swam up the ink I shot earlier to get to the fight faster.

We have been fighting for about an hour now, and classes haven't resume yet, since they are cautious of the rival octolings and the ink inside. The teachers and my classmates tried to stop us from fighting them, but the octolings would try to attack them. It wasn't just octolings attacking us, octotroopers were attacking us, including octosnipers and octocommanders. As time passed by us, bigger and stronger octarians joined the war. For example, the Octo Shower came to battle. We were all trying to protect the other students at U.A. The rival octolings kept saying "Seek and Destroy", but it like our motto. We were destroying the octolings.

I heard many things drone in the sky heavily, so I looked up in the sky. I heard a loud beating, and I saw two squids super jump here. The squid on the right transformed into Four, and the squid (or octopus) on the right transformed into Eight. They landed beside me, and Todoroki asked us "What's that sound?" I heard a familiar tune, and seconds later, it started to sound like the Calamari Inkantation, so I told Todoroki "It's the heavenly tune of the Calamari Inkantation! Keep going, guys!" I looked up at the sky again, and I saw many choppers in the air I saw a chopper with the Sisters logo light on top of it, and another chopper with the Off the Hook logo light on top of it too. I could hear the Squid Sisters sing the Calamari Inkantation clearly from here.

I looked back at the rival octolings, and they seem to be cheering for the Squid Sisters. "How come the octolings are cheering all of a sudden?" Eri questioned me. "It's the effects of the Calamari Inkantation. They say that the song can be etched into inkling and octoling's DNA, and it can even cure brainwashing! The octolings that are attacking us are brainwashed, so I think they are being freed." I explained to Eri. "Okay, TEACHER." Four told me. I said to Four "Shut up, Four." "Plus, what are they even saying up there?" Uraraka interrogated me. I responded with "Well, all of the songs in the inkling culture are sung in inkish, so you won't be able to understand it." I explained to Uraraka. "And how come these five humans are holding inkling weapons?" Four questioned me and pointed at Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, and Eri. "I'll explain later, Four." I replied to her. From a slight distance, I heard an octoling say "We're working with the League of Villians, and they are upon you all." That struck me and the others, except Four and Eight. I was able to splat the octoling that said it, and Eight questioned me "Three, what's the League of Villians?" "Lt's just say they're not the good guys." I replied to her question. There are a good side and a bad side to the end of this so-called "war." The good side is that it ended without anyone getting hurt. The bad side is that humans have to know about inklings and octolings.