Chapter 8: Over the Months

(*1 and a half months later*)

My last 4 months in U.A. have been great. My grades are at an average of A, and some of my classmates say that I might be smarter than Yaoyorozu. Honestly, inkling studies are much harder than human studies. I made friends with Todoroki, Kirishima, and Kamanari. Kamanari reminds me of the Squid Sisters because both of the Squid Sisters' names combined is "Calamari", and "Kamanari" sounds like "Calamari".

I call The Idols and the other agents every Friday, just as Marina wished. Four always talks about Eight and I being a thing. Marie is keeping a VERY close eye on me if I expose that I am an inkling. Callie and Marina are always asking me about my classmates and teachers. I guess they want to know about humans badly. Pearl asks me about what I learned about my classes because she is comparing human studies with inkling studies. Eight and Four, on the other hand, are really concerned about me. I think they want to kill the people who harm me.

I also met the Big Three. I wanted to fight them, but Togata, Amajiki, and Hado refused to. When I heard about their quirks, I somehow felt inspired to train more. I met Eri too. She was a little shy, but somehow, I was able to be friends with her. I'm not very great with kids AT ALL.

Today, I got my Provisional Hero License. U.A. made me go to the exam, even though I didn't want to. In the first part of the exam, we had to play a game of tag. Instead, we have to tag ten people to pass. I used the Fresh Squiffler, and I tagged ten people very quickly, five with the charger, two with a single suction bomb, and three with the inkjet. Most of the people competing thought I was cheating, but I wasn't. In the second part, the exam turned into a rescue and protect phase. I used the N-Zap 89 for this round. I was able to save five people only, and I was able to defeat 16 enemies coming to the evacuation center, where all the victims were located. As a grade, I got an 89, and my Provisional Hero License. I'll give the credit to Midoriya for training me at night.

(*Today, 5:00 P.M.; After the Exam; Back at the dorms*)

I entered class 1-A Heights Alliance, and everyone pelted me with the same question "How did you do?" I showed them my Provisional Hero License card and responded with "I did it." "Tch, how does a #*&%!@? loser gets a license on his first time, but not me!?!?" Bakugou yelled in anger. "Gee, I wonder who is in charge of deciding who is, and who isn't a loser." I roasted him back. Bakugou left and entered the elevator to go to his room furiously.

"Woah, can you teach me how to roast, Kuromiya?" Kaminari queried me. "That was a sick roast" Jiro complimented me. I remembered that it was a Friday today, so I answered " Let's do it after dinner. I have to call my mom-friends and sister-friends anyway. Whoever wants me to teach them how to roast, meet me by the main entrance of the dorm building." Kaminari nodded and I made my way to my dorm room, so I can shower.