Chapter 23: Backstory Reveal

(*An hour and a quarter later*)

We all were hanging out in the common area, talking about random stuff. "I'm bored. Can we play a game?" Four questioned them. Ashido suggested, "How about we play Truth or Dare?" "Okay, I'm in!" Kaminari replied. Everyone joined in, except Bakugou. He went to his bedroom after Ashido asked him if he wanted to play or not. "I wanna go first!" Uraraka called out. We started with her, and when we got further into the game, the wackier it got. Little did I know that it was going to have a twist for me.

(*Twenty five minutes later*)

Melissa stated "It's my turn now! May I ask more than one person?" "Sure, why not?" Ashido replied. "Okay. Three, Four, and Eight. Truth or Dare?" Melissa questioned us. "Dare!" Eight and I yelled out. "Truth!" Four yelled out. "I get why Eight chose Dare, but are you hiding something, Three?" Four interrogated me. "N-Nothing Four. Why do you ask?" I lied to her. I have a major secret I want nobody to know about. Melissa announced "Okay, Dare it is! I dare you to answer this question." We all nodded in agreement. Melissa asked us "Since your names are based on numbers, do you have any other name than Eight, Four, and Three? Like the name you were born with." Four responded with "My actual name is Ashe Byrne!" "Cool name, Four!" Asui complimented her. "Thanks!" Four thanked Asui.

Eight replied to Melissa's question with "W-Well, umm... I-I can't remember. The only names I remember being called are Subject 10,008, Agent 8, and Eight." "I'm sorry, Eight." Yaoyorozu apologized. "It's not your fault, Yaoyorozu. It's actually my fault for losing my memories." Eight answered. Ojiro questioned her "What do you mean? Don't blame yourself." Eight explained "I used to be in the octarian army, the army of octolings that attacked here. I attacked Three and Captain, and we got ambushed. As a result, I lost my memories and ended up in a subway with Captain. I hope you don't consider me as a villain" "Of course we don't. You're our friend, Eight." Iida told her. "

What about you, Three?" Melissa interrogated me. "How am I going to word it out? Think, Three." I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and announced "This is the deepest and darkest secret I've been keeping. You better not tell the Inkopolis government about this. Okay, Eight and Four?" "You don't have to do it, Three." Kirishima stated. I informed them "It's fine, Kirishima." I explained to the others "There has been this case where I come from. The case is that a rich kid that has gone missing for eight years. I already cracked this mystery when it first came out. The kid is from a rich family that owns a clothing company, Annaki. All he the whole day was being homeschooled, going to photoshoots, and going to dance class. He sometimes has to mimic a girl. The kid hated his life there, and he wasn't sure if he could call his mom and dad those names anymore. They tortured him almost every day. He didn't have any friends because his parents said he was "special". When he was eight years old, the kid escaped home. He kid knocked on a stranger's door and asked her to take care of him. She said yes, and raised him. The kid didn't want anyone to know that he was rich and was a runaway. As a result, he got bullied a lot. When he was 14, his life changed. The kid felt like a bird that was freed from a cage."

"Man, I'm going to cry." Ashido stated. "Please don't. the kid is doing fine." Jiro said to her. I continued "Yeah, he's doing fine. In other words, I'm the one that fled. I was the one being tortured by my parents every day. My name is Hunter Annaki." "That must feel terrible living all by yourself and with no friends." Midoriya stated. I nodded in agreement. "Can we call you Annaki, Three?" Sero questioned me. I responded with "You can call me hunter when it is just the class, but don't you dare call me Annaki." Four came back here with a sheet of paper and a pen, and she asked me "May I get an autograph from my favorite model of all-time?" "I didn't want to tell anyone this because you would send me to the government, and that I would get autographs. Plus, one reason I don't want to autograph Four's sheet of paper is that she is annoying. VERY annoying." I explained. "Hey! I'm not annoying!" Four apprised. We argued for a while, then we continued with the game. It felt good to tell them about my backstory.

Hey peeps! It's the author, Cookie Kat here. I just want to tell you that this is an EXTRA chapter. I felt like adding this in, so I did. I will be erasing Class 1-A's memories of what happened in this chapter. Eight and Four won't be included, because their knowledge of Three's past will be part of the series. Thanks for reading this chapter though! :)