Chapter 13: The Beginning of the War

Everyone was gossiping about how the octolings broke in since there wasn't any damage to the gate. I heard something drone, and it was drawing near. I suddenly saw Sheldon's drone, but the last time I remember putting it somewhere is in my dorm room. I ignored that fact because it was going more closer to me. When the drone was on top of me, I jumped to see what weapon the drone would offer me to fight these octolings. The drone offered me the hero charger, and not only that, but it equipped me into my hero suit too! Besides me, it also dropped the Octobrush, Luna Blaster, Splattershot, Dapple Dualies Noveau, and a Tri-Slosher. It also dropped five ink tanks too. I stood there in wonder why the drone put all of these weapons besides me.

"Hey, Three!" I heard Sheldon say through my headphones. "Hey, Sheldon. How did my drone activate itself?" I questioned him. He responded with "It's my drone, not the one I gave you. Your drone is in your room, don't worry." "Then what's with all of the weapons besides me?" I interrogated Sheldon. "Those weapons are for your friends. Your drone has a built-in camera, and I heard them say their best weapons too, so I decided they can help out. I only know about the classes that you were teaching privately, not the idols or the agents know about it." he replied. We hung up after that conversation.

"Three, is there anything we can do to help?" Iida asked me from behind. "You can't do it alone!" Midoriya informed me. "Yeah!" Uraraka continued. "Let us help, Three." Todoroki advised me. I thought about a plan for a few minutes, then I instructed them "You four get your weapons and ink tanks in this pile, and make sure you give the extra ink tank and Tri-Slosher to Eri back at the dorms. After you get Eri, call Four or Eight, so they can help out slay all of the octolings. Finally, you can help me splat octolings once you are done with everything."

They all agreed, put on their ink tanks, grabbed their weapons, and zoomed back to the dorms. "What can we do?" Kirishima asked me. "You guys just do nothing. You don't have the proper education to fight octolings." I replied in annoyance. "There's no respawn pad here, so I need to be careful." I thought to myself. I went out of the school gates, and I suddenly saw a pool of red ink in front of me. I tossed a splat bomb in the ink, and when it exploded, tons of octolings started firing at me. I charged a full shot back to where I started, released, and swam up to think of a better plan. "Woah, you can swim in your ink, Kuromiya? That's cool!" Sero complimented me. "Why did you come back here anyway?" Jiro questioned me. I responded with "I need to think of a better plan to splat all of these octolings." "Octolings? What and who the heck are they?" Kamanari interrogated me. "Now's not the time for questions. The only answer that I can give you is that octolings have the same quirk as me." I answered.

I decided to keep my distance while splatting the octolings, so I went back to the gate and tossed another bomb. Once it exploded, all of the octolings rose from the ink, and I was able to snipe an octoling before I had to dive into my ink to refill my ink tank. I was able to splat five more octolings with a full ink tank. Every time I splat octolings one by one, more octolings super jumped to the pool of ink. "Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina, Four, Eight, please come. It's going to be like the Great Turf War II." I thought to myself. This is going to be a big war.