Chapter 6: Checking up on the others

It is now Dinner Time. I'm done with my homework, and it was a bit hard for me, but I was able to get it done. I am in the dining area in the dorms with Midoriya, Uraraka, and Ida. We were just talking about some stuff about what they do here in U.A. when suddenly something around me was playing Tide Goes Out. I checked my phone, and Marie was calling me. After I read Marie's name on the call, Callie was calling me. The same thing happened to Pearl, Marina, Agent 4, and repeating. It was at that point that everyone was looking at me, so I went out of the side of the building and answered Agent 4's call.

"Can you guys SHUT UP FOR ONCE?!?!" I yelled in frustration. I heard Agent 8 saying "I-I'm sorry Three!" She started crying after, and I noticed I made a really terrible mistake. "I'm the one being sorry, Eight. I answered Four's call, but I think you called at the last minute. I'm VERY VERY sorry for hurting your feelings, eight." I apologized to Eight. "Three and Eight, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!" Four sang in the background. "SHUT IT, FOUR!!!!!" I cried out to her.

"Anyways, how is U.A.?" Eight asked me. "Did you make friends?" Callie inquired me. "Yes, I had a PRETTY good time here, though I was kinda rude when I first entered the dorms. I did make friends too!" Pearl then demanded, "Who are your friends with?" I replied by saying "I'm friends are Midoriya, Uraraka, and Ida." "Are your friends' girls? And also, tell your friend Ida that he stole my last name." Marina interrogated me. I laughed for a bit and told them "The names I told you are just their last names. Here, in Japan, people call each other by our last names. Midoriya and Ida are boys, and Uraraka is a girl."

"How is school there?" Marie cross-questioned me. "U.A. is okay. The food there is really good, but Crusty Sean's Shwaffles are still better." Four notified me quickly "Can you stop talking about food? I'm getting hungry over here!" We all laughed for a good minute and I felt my best today. "Hey, Three. There is a splatfest coming up soon." Eight notified me. "Seriously? I wish I stayed a bit longer to participate." I complained a bit. "The splatfest theme is flight vs. invisibility!" Pearl and Marina said at the same time. "Tell my classmate, Hagakure, that. She's basically invisible!" The idols, Four, and Eight were talking for a long time, so I decided to say "Ima hang up now. See-" "Hold up! We want to know more about your classmates, Three!" Callie filled in. I smiled a bit, then I told them about my classmates and their quirks. Marina seemed to have the most interest in humans since she never believed they were real in the first place.

Before hanging up, I asked the idols "Before I hang up, may I tell my friends about you and the other agents? Don't worry, I won't mention anything about the inkling culture, I promise." There was a silent gap, then Marina catechized "What will Four and Eight's cover names be then?" We thought long and hard, then Pearl suggested "How 'bout Felicity for Four and Elaina for Eight!" We all agreed to it, and Marie said I can tell them about the Idols, Four, and Eight, as long as I don't spill anything about the inkling culture and I use Four and Eight's cover names. We said bye, hung up, and I went inside so I can finish dinner.

Once I got back to the table, Uraraka asked me "Hey, Kuromiya! What took you so long?" "Sorry, I got a call from my mom-friends and sister-friends." I apologized. Ida questioned me afterward "Are you the only boy in your friend-family?" I replied with "Yeah, I'm the only one. I could tell you about them, but I can't tell you their quirks, 'cuz it is personal stuff." "Sure! Why not?" Midoriya implied. I told them about the Idols, Four, and Eight, and I didn't add the fact that the Idols were famous and Four and Eight are actually agents. They were extremely fascinated by what I had in store. Honestly, it was fun talking about my thoughts and opinions about Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina, Four, and Eight.