Chapter 18: Adding another Classmate

After the idols' speech about inklings and octolings, the whole class has been bombarding me with questions. Some of those questions include "Can you turn into a squid, so we can see how it looks?" and "Can you say something in your language? '' If you even have one?" It got extremely annoying quickly. I just wanted to yell "CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP FOR ONCE?!?!?!?!", but I didn't want to become a Bakugou.

(*A week and a half later*)

Today is the tenth day of getting showered by tons of questions. "How can you get ink without the ink going away?" Mineta questioned me. "How does it feel like turning into a squid and back, Kuromiya?" Koda interrogated me. I just heard many people ask thor question at the same time, that I couldn't even hear what they were saying. "Why did you have to mention that I'm an inkling, Pearl?" I asked myself in my head. I heard a knock on the homeroom door, and everyone grew silent. All of my classmates, except Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki, got seated. I looked at the clock, and it is still homeroom.

Once everyone was in their seat, Mr. Aizowa announced dully "Everyone, you have a new classmate. You may come in." The door opened, and Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, and I got surprised, and the four of us yelled in shock "EIGHT?!?!?!" Eight looked immensely pretty in the school uniform and the golden toothpick tucked in between her tentacles and her ear makes it prettier. "Umm... Hello. My name is Eight, and it's nice to meet you all!" Eight introduced herself to the class while adding a little bow at the end. Everyone in the class started to whisper to each other afterward, and I saw Eight open her bookbag, turn into an octopus, and went into her bag. Everyone started to compliment how cute Eight is now.

I went up to get Eight's bag and asked Mr. Aizowa "Where does Eight sit, Mr. Aizowa?" He pointed to an empty desk between Uraraka and Sato. I stated to the class "Eight is a shy person.", placed Eight's bookbag on her desk, and sat down at my desk. She came out of her bookbag, plopped herself on the floor, turned back into her human-like form, and sat down. All of the girls in the class got up and surrounded Eight. I heard them compliment how cute she is, and they are also introducing themselves too.

"Eight is pretty cute for a girl our age." Sero said. "Yeah, you're right! Did anyone notice the pin she had between her hair and her ear?" Kirishima questioned the boys. I listened to the boy's conversation about how cute Eight was. After a minute into the conversation, I felt someone hug me from the back of my seat. I turned around, and it was Eight. "Is everything okay, Eight?" I questioned her. When I asked her that question, she hugged me even tighter.

  "Awww. Kuromiya and Eight look cuter together." Ashido said. Hagakure commented "You're right! We should have a ship name for them. How about...Eiromiya?" "Son of a BLOWFISH! You guys act like Four!" I yelled at them. "Who's Four?" Aoyama interrogated me. "Nevermind that. Eight?" I continued. She looked up at me and blushed tremendously hard. Eight unhugged me, returned to her seat, and covered her face with her hands. "I-I'm sorry, Three!" Eight apologized. "It's fine, Eight." I told her. Jiro asked me "Is Eight okay?" "Don't ask me, because I'm as clueless as you, Jiro." I responded. I wonder if Eight is the only transfer student here now.