#AskRobbie

My phone buzzed.

I picked it up, expecting it to be my friend, and I see its another #AskRobbie.

I laugh, he always says the silliest things. I began to type him a tweet, one of our inside jokes,
@Robbiekay_ did you miss me while you were in miami, Mr. Stark? #AskRobbie

I click tweet and walk into the other room, as usual when there is an AskRobbie, he's on his phone in the den with a cup of coffee. I smile as I get behind him and hug him. He smells like airport but I dont care.

"You know I dont spend a without thinking about you, Ms. Potts." He said in his adorable accent as he turned around and kissed my cheek.

"Any crazy fans?" I ask him. I plop down on the couch next to him and cuddle into him.

"Just a few, but I did meet some amazing people" he laughed. He offered me his coffee.

"Is it even a question?" I laugh as I sip the bitterly delicious and hot drink.

He laughs and he takes it back. "Dont take it all! I need energy to do this" he jokes. I pout and snuggle up to him more.

"You just need love. Speaking of, have you heard the news?" I perk up. He looks at me raising his eyebrow.

"No, not yet, what is it?" He asks excitedly.

"Sean and Tanya are having a child" I exclaim.

He lights up. "This is amazing!" He drops everything and hugs me. We look at each other's eyes. He leans in, and slowly kissed me. He was so gentle, even though we hadnt seen eachother since before New Years. I kissed him back and he pushed a hair out.of my face. He looked at me and said, "I cant wait for us to be celebrating such an amazing feat for ourselves" he said in a voice no.one could resist.