Episode 3:A Sunny Fall Party

Good morning and good night
(Jeremy Jordan-Varian Meyer)
I'll wake up at twilight
(Eden Espinosa-Cassandra Guard)
It's gonna be alright
(Mandy Moore-Rapunzel/Sunny Corona)
We don't even have to try
(Zachary Levi-Eugene Fritzherbert)
It's always a good time
(Jonathan Banks-Quirin, M. C. Gainy-Mr. Guard)

Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh
(James Monroe-Lance)
It's always a good time
(Sean Heyes-Pete, Diedrich Bader-Stan)
Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh
(Peter MacNicol-Principal Nigel)
We don't even have to try
(Julie Brown-Ariana, Clancy Brown-Fredric)
It's always a good time
(All other voices)

Written by Cupcakegirlpower
Tangled is owned by Disney
Theme Song: It's Always a Good Time
By Owl City and Carly Rae Jespen

A Sunny Fall Party

Varian sat at his desk in English class.  He rested his chin on his hand.  He usually sat at the back of the class.  That meant Cassandra was a few seats ahead of him.  For the first time in his life, he wasn't paying any attention to the lesson.  Instead, he couldn't take his eyes off Cassandra or stop thinking about her.  Was this what a crush was?

"Varian… Varian Meyer."

The fifteen year old started with a jolt by his teacher saying his name.  "Can you answer the question on the board?"  Mr.  Monty asked.

"Uh…"  Varian's eyes grew wide with panic.  He didn't know the answer!  He always knew the answers.  The teachers relied on him to know them.  He felt his face turning a bright red.

Most teachers would be upset with their students for not paying attention, but Mr. Monty always seemed to have a lot of grace.  Technically, if it had been other than Varian freezing up, he would have sighed and moved on.  However, it was Varian and he became very concerned.  "It's alright.  We all freeze up sometimes."  Monty moved on like the kind man he was.

Varian sank in his seat.  How could he blow it like this?  What was wrong with him?  He needed to focus.  He never had trouble focusing before, so why couldn't he focus like always?

The bell rang, telling the students to get ready for the next class.  Varian started to grab all his books and papers, avoiding all eye contact.  He was too embarrassed about not having the answers.

"Hey, Varian.  Can I talk to you?"  Mr. Monty asked.

Varian looked up and nodded.  A few kids glanced his way before leaving him alone with the old man.  Varian's face was still a bright red and he was looking down at his feet.

"Are you feeling ok?"

Not what Varian thought was coming.  He nodded his head.  "Yes, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure,"  Varian assured the man.  The back of his mind kept whispering the question if that statement was true, but he shoved the thought aside.

"Alright, but if you aren't, remember to find someone."

"Yes, sir.  I will."  Varian, holding his school supplies, left the classroom to get to his next class.  He sighed.  He looked at the lockers, Burt and his gang were just staring at him.  Varian turned on his heels and walked in the opposite direction without looking back.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You're inviting everybody?  Raps, the senior classes have twice the amount as the sophomores,"  Cassandra pointed out.