Episode 11:Project Moonstone P1

Previously on Corona City:

Cassandra pulls out the record of Dr. Meyer from the drawer.
"Do you have any idea what caused the accident at DK Tech?"  Cassandra asks.
"You're saying the fire that killed my mother wasn't natural?  That an unnatural fire killed her and they're trying to hide the facts from her very son?  From the world?"  Varian gasps.
"The accident wasn't actually an accident,"  Masie says.
"We have sight on the target acquired," a man in a black car says.
"Then we strike when the time is right."

Good morning and good night
(Jeremy Jordan-Varian Meyer)

I'll wake up at twilight
(Eden Espinosa-Cassandra Guard)
It's gonna be alright
(Mandy Moore-Rapunzel/Sunny Corona)
We don't even have to try
(Zachary Levi-Eugene Fritzherbert)
It's always a good time
(Jonathan Banks-Quirin, M. C. Gainy-Mr. Guard)

Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh
(James Monroe-Lance)
It's always a good time
(Sean Heyes-Pete, Diedrich Bader-Stan)
Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh
(Peter MacNicol-Principal Nigel)
We don't even have to try
(Julie Brown-Ariana, Clancy Brown-Fredric)
It's always a good time
(All other voices)

Written by Cupcakegirlpower
Tangled is owned by Disney
Theme Song: It's Always a Good Time
By Owl City and Carly Rae Jespen

Project Moonstone Part 1

The bell rang, deeming that school was officially over for the day.

Varian found Cassandra right outside the doors in the January wind. "Hey, Cassie!" he beamed as he opened the door, letting himself outside right next to her.

She grunted as she looked up from her phone. She had earbuds in her ears and it looked like she was getting her playlist ready for the walk home. "Hey."

Varian was unfazed by her annoyed expression. "I'm heading over to the library, and I thought you might wanna come along..."

"Sorry, Varian. Got chores to do, and I promised my dad to help load sticks in the truck and take it to the dump for him," Cassandra replied.

"That's alright, maybe next time." Varian looked slightly disappointed, but he kept the smile on his face.

"Maybe. I gotta go, V. See ya." She clicked the play button on her music and stuffed her hands and phone in her coat pocket.

"Ok, bye Cassie. See ya monday." Varian waved. He sighed. He'd have to hang out with her and tell her about his discoveries some other time. For now, he needed to grab a couple books from the library on his research paper topic. He pulled out his own phone and sent a text to his father about going to the library. After that, he began his walk to his destination. It only took him thirty minutes to find the books he needed.

As soon as Varian was out of the library, he felt his phone buzzing in his back pocket. He took it out, and seeing who was calling him answered it. "Hey, Dad."

"Is the library trip going to be long? I just read the text," Quirin asked.

"Nope. I'm on my way home right now. Just wanted to pick up books for more research on a certain topic," Varian replied.

"Alright. Be careful. I have something we need to talk about when you get home, ok?"

"I will," Varian promised. "Um... did I do something?"