Episode 8:Operation:Christmas Scrooge

I still need to edit it and add the music but I thought I'd show you what I've got so far.  It's the opening for this series.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Good morning and good night
(Jeremy Jordan-Varian Meyer)
I'll wake up at twilight
(Eden Espinosa-Cassandra Guard)
It's gonna be alright
(Mandy Moore-Rapunzel/Sunny Corona)
We don't even have to try
(Zachary Levi-Eugene Fritzherbert)
It's always a good time
(Jonathan Banks-Quirin, M. C. Gainy-Mr. Guard)

Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh
(James Monroe-Lance)
It's always a good time
(Sean Heyes-Pete, Diedrich Bader-Stan)
Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh
(Peter MacNicol-Principal Nigel)
We don't even have to try
(Julie Brown-Ariana, Clancy Brown-Fredric)
It's always a good time
(All other voices)

Written by Cupcakegirlpower
Tangled is owned by Disney
Theme Song: It's Always a Good Time
By Owl City and Carly Rae Jespen

Operation: Christmas Scrooge

"No a little to the left.  No, no, to the right!"

Varian let out a large breath.  "Since when did you direct Christmas plays, Brad?"

The seventeen year old chuckled.  "Since last year."

"I'll make a mental note on that,"  Varian said.

"You're not going to be in the play are you?" Cassandra asked, carrying a large crate.

"Naw, just helping in the background.  I was asked to take care of the lighting…"  he turned a knob, but it fell off into his hand.  "Uh… Progress!"

Cassandra rolled her eyes as she continued to walk the crate to its destination.  Suddenly, Varian realized what she was doing.  "Cassie!  What are you doing?  Do you want to hurt your back again?"  he snatched the crate from her.

She rolled her eyes again.  "Varian, my back is fine.  If it makes you feel any better, I took a muscle relaxer to be safe.  I'm fine.  Doing these crates will hurt me a lot less by tomorrow than it will you."

Varian's turn to roll his eyes.  "We had this conversation last week and you didn't stop complaining about your back until yesterday.  So if you want to help, do something that isn't going to take back work!"

Brad looked between the two.  Cassandra looked like she was about to rip Varian's head off, but he looked unfazed.  He gave a defiant gaze to her glare, which seemed stupid to Brad if the kid wanted to live.  The two had a staring contest.  Cassandra threw her hands in the air.  "Fine!  Whatever."

Varian's stern face turned into a smile.  "Thank you, m'lady."  He began to carry the box to the back of the stage.

"Yeah, don't get used to it," she huffed.

What just happened?  It took everything in Brad to not gawk at the scenes with his mouth open.  Instead, he turned around to Rapunzel who was painting the backgrounds.  There were other seniors about the place, setting up the play.

Varian set the box down with a huff.  He leaned back and cracked his back.  Cassandra was right about one thing.  He was going to hurt the next day, for he wasn't naturally built for this sort of work.  Cassandra was always doing this type of thing.  He wouldn't be surprised if she actually lifted weights.