Episode 7:Two Below

Good morning and good night
(Jeremy Jordan-Varian Meyer)
I'll wake up at twilight
(Eden Espinosa-Cassandra Guard)
It's gonna be alright
(Mandy Moore-Rapunzel/Sunny Corona)
We don't even have to try
(Zachary Levi-Eugene Fritzherbert)
It's always a good time
(Jonathan Banks-Quirin, M. C. Gainy-Mr. Guard)

Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh
(James Monroe-Lance)
It's always a good time
(Sean Heyes-Pete, Diedrich Bader-Stan)
Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh
(Peter MacNicol-Principal Nigel)
We don't even have to try
(Julie Brown-Ariana, Clancy Brown-Fredric)
It's always a good time
(All other voices)

Written by Cupcakegirlpower
Tangled is owned by Disney
Theme Song: It's Always a Good Time
By Owl City and Carly Rae Jespen

Two Below

"Do you guys know what tomorrow is?"  Rapunzel asked.

"Sunday,"  Cassandra said.

"The first,"  Varian said at the same time as Cassandra.

"Yes, to both, but I mean what else is tomorrow."

Cassandra and Varian looked at each other.  "We're beat,"  he admitted.

"It's Eugene's birthday!"  Rapunzel squealed.

"Shh!  Raps!  I don't know if you forgot or something, but need I remind you that we're in a library?"  Cassandra chided.

"Sorry…"  Rapunzel whispered with a hand over her mouth.

Varian snickered, resulting with Cassandra glaring at him.  He snapped his mouth shut at her icy glare.  It alone could freeze its receiver if they did not know the girl well enough.

"So, what?  It's Fritzherbert's birthday.  Why should we care?"  Cassandra asked.

"Because we're his friends."  Rapunzel put her hands on her hips.

"I never became friends with the guy."  She looked at Varian.  "Did I ever say I was friends with him?  No, I'm pretty sure I was dragged into this so called 'friendship'."  She used her fingers to mark the quotations for friendship.

Varian shook his head and then nodded when Cassandra said the last sentence.  "Yeah, I'm pretty sure only me and you fit in that statement, Rapunzel."

She crossed her arms.  "We are planning a birthday party whether you like it or not!"  Rapunzel said.  "Cass, you're gonna help me with the decorations tomorrow-"

"Woe, ho, ho.  No way, Raps.  I've got a tight schedule tomorrow so-"

"Unless you want to spend the whole day with Eugene while me and Varian set up the party…"  Rapunzel began smugly.

"On second thought, I can clear my schedule for the birthday boy.  When do we meet to start setting up?"  Cassandra asked.

Rapunzel smiled.  Another victory for her.  "I think after lunch would be appropriate.  We'll have the party at two.  Varian, think you can go get lunch with him and do something in the meantime while me and Cass set up?"

"You got it, Sunny!"  Varian saluted.

"Thanks!  This is going to be the best, you guys!"  Rapunzel clapped her hands.

"Shh!"  Varian and Cassandra reminded her.

"Sorry,"  she whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~