Episode 12:Project Moonstone P2

Previously on Corona City:

Varian being grabbed and pulled into the black car.
"Hey! Let me go!"
"Who are you and where is my son?!" Quirin screams
"What's the Baron like?" Varian asks
"As long as everybody does what they're supposed to, you won't get hurt," Andrew replies
Varian cuddles closer to himself in the dark room. "I just want to go home."

Good morning and good night
(Jeremy Jordan-Varian Meyer)
I'll wake up at twilight
(Eden Espinosa-Cassandra Guard)
It's gonna be alright
(Mandy Moore-Rapunzel/Sunny Corona)
We don't even have to try
(Zachary Levi-Eugene Fritzherbert)
It's always a good time
(Jonathan Banks-Quirin, M. C. Gainy-Mr. Guard)

Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh
(James Monroe-Lance)
It's always a good time
(Sean Heyes-Pete, Diedrich Bader-Stan)
Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh
(Peter MacNicol-Principal Nigel)
We don't even have to try
(Julie Brown-Ariana, Clancy Brown-Fredric)
It's always a good time
(All other voices)

Written by Cupcakegirlpower
Tangled is owned by Disney
Theme Song: It's Always a Good Time
By Owl City and Carly Rae Jespen

Project Moonstone Part 2

"

Hey, Cassie!" Cassandra heard Varian's voice ringing in her head. "I'm heading to the library, and I thought you might wanna come along... Ok. Bye, Cassie. See ya Monday."

Cassandra put her face in her hands. It was eleven o'clock Monday night, and there was no sign of him returning. Why hadn't she gone? Why did she put him to the side? She tried not to cry but she didn't succeed in that very well.

She was sitting at her desk, the light switched on. It was past her curfew, but she couldn't sleep. Her bedroom door was half open, but she didn't notice her younger brother peaking in. Then she could sense someone's presence and turned around in her chair. "What are you doing up?"

"I was about to ask you the same. I got up for a glass of water. You don't seem like that's what you're up for." Dennis tilted his head.

"Oh, well... I couldn't sleep. That and I can't focus on my homework and I need to finish these couple problems in math..." Her voice trailed off as she looked at her desk.

"Cass, I know you weren't doing homework." Dennis came into the room.

"I know, but I keep trying to get my mind off of..." She looked away from her brother. He wouldn't understand. He bullied Varian and didn't care a dime about nerdy teen. "But I can't."

"Yeah, me either," Dennis admitted.

"Wait, you?" Cassandra looked back at her brother in shock.

"Well, yeah. I kinda wasn't very nice to him, you know, 'cause I was jealous and all. If that's all Varian's ever gonna know me for... I can't stop thinking that if I had been there for him instead of bullying him with those other guys, we could have been friends."

"Are you... you're feeling guilty?" Cassandra asked, baffled.

"Cass, I have a heart. I regret most everything I do, I'm just too stupid to stop," Dennis retorted. "At least you were nice to him."

Cassandra grunted. "No, he just liked to believe I was. I ignored him the best I could and I only hung out with him because Sunny kept inviting him to our hangouts. I treated him like a nuisance. He asked me to go with him to the library with him the day he was kidnapped and I turned him down, Dennis! If I had gone with him, maybe this wouldn't have happened..."