Knowing

Harry paced in front of his friends.

This was bad....
No-this was worse than they thought...

      Voldemort was after the stone.

And judging by his strange behaviors, Snape was probably in cahoots with him.

So was Snape going to grab the stone for the dark lord?

This was bad

This was bad
This was bad
This was bad.

"-Harry mate, if ya don't stop the carpets gonna set itself on fire..."

Harry paused, before sighing.

"I know Ron, Hermione, but what do we do?"

The trio of children looked to each other.
What could they do?
They were kids....

"Then let's tell a teacher!"

"What?! Why would they believe a word we say!"

"I don't know!" The witch bristled, "I don't see you coming up with any ideas Ronald."

The redhead drooped his head.

"It's better than nothing.....we just have to bring our evidence to them! They'd have to believe us then!"

"I mean....sure? But Harry, what evidence do we have? We'd have to make our case pretty convincin...."

Harry licked his licked nervously,
"Ok well.......we know that the stone is here, and that it's being protected....so it can't be that hard to convince them that someone wanted it..."

"Right, the robbery attempt at Gringotts."

"Snape's been actin weird, and his injury should be proof too right? His hurt foot would tell them that he tried to get past fluffy!"

"The fact that he's a teacher means that he could sneak around the school like it wasn't anybody's business!"

"Unfortunately, that's the same reason for teachers not to believe us either..... but we'll have to make do-if Snape is going after the Philosopher's Stone, we need to know, because it will be soon."

They were in agreement.

They were going to stop them.

——————————————

John rubbed his arm.

Something was going to happen.
He just knew it.

His mind had ran over the conversation for the seventh time.

Who was Voldemort?
What stone did Harry know about?
Why did Hogwarts have it if it was an item of great importance?

And was there about to be an attempted theft?

The occult detective began connecting things.