Chapter 40 - Brunch

Justin's POV

"Justin, come on we have to get up" someone was trying to wake me up.

I slowly got up and realised that I'm in Eloise's room. I then remembered yesterday and last night.

I admired her for being so strong and to be honest I'm glad she asked me to stay the night with her because all I wanted to do was protect her.

"Stop staring at me" I hadn't even realised that I was doing it

"Can't help it" she shook her head "what time is it?"

"It's half 11. Ryan keeps ringing you. Lucy wants to come and get ready with me and you need to get ready with him."

"Are you kicking me out?"

"Maybe" she said with a big grin.

"don't I at least get a kiss?"

"Fine but then I have to get ready and get things sorted downstairs"

She gave me a quick kiss and I got up and opened the door and Lucy was stood there with her suitcase.

"Hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"You'll never know." Eloise said. I laughed and grabbed my suitcase to leave.

"I'll see you later" and I headed out of her room and made my way to Lucy's which was down the hall.

I knocked on the door and Ryan were there in a towel.

"Come in." I walked in and he had a big smile on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing but is there anything that you want to tell me?"

"Nope it's between me and her. You have done enough with you and your girlfriend setting us up."

"You caught on then?"

"Yeah just about. But one question. Why?"

"Because she is perfect for you and she asked you smile. I noticed a change in you the second you hired her. You can't say she's not perfect for you and that you're attracted to her?"

"Well yes but I still want to get to know her. She has been through a lot and I don't want to rush her."

"You never normally show this side of you. Wow"

"Shut it. I need a shower. is it safe?"

"Yes, nothing went on in the bathroom"

"Great, now I'm going to have a shower."

Eloise's POV

"So, what happened last night."

"What part?" I said

"The Justin part"

"Well we talked and kissed and that's it."

"So, nothing went on in the sheets?"

"NO! We just cuddled. I told you I don't sleep with someone on the first date and especially not my boss. I mean I don't want to rush into things and especially not with Justin. He's my boss and I don't want to complicate anything."

"I understand. Take it at your own pace. I have a feeling that he will be waiting for you"

"Why?"

"Because you're beautiful and on top of that he likes you. He stayed with you yesterday. I had it covered but he offered."

"Speaking of which, what is going on with that?"