Chapter 54 - Surprises

Eloise's POV

The light came into the room waking me up. I looked around and realised that I was not in my room and the memories of last night came flooding in. It made my tummy flutter.

I tried to get out of bed, but Justin's arm was wrapped around my waist.

"Justin, let me go"

"Nooo, it's too early and cold"

"It's not cold, we're in Dubai"

"Don't go" he said, and I turned to see his eyes were closed and that he was pouting.

"Fine. 5 minutes and then I want to have a shower"

I turned around and snuggled into his chest. I was tracing the tattoos on his chest. The one that I loved was the one on his arm which was an eye.

"You know that tickles a bit" he said with one eye open

"Sorry"

"No, it's okay, I kind of like it" he then tilted my chin up and kissed me.

"Good Morning" I said "Can I have a shower now?"

"Yes, you can" he said kissing my forehead.

Next thing you know Ryan walks through the door.

"Hey Justin...Woah" I quickly covered myself since I was naked.

"Learn to knock"

"Learn to lock" he said walking out and closing the door. His comment made me laugh.

I got up and grabbed a robe and walked into Justin's ensuite to have a shower.

As I was in the shower washing my hair, Justin walked in the bathroom.

"Hello" I said

he turned around "hey beautiful"

I looked at him shocked. He just grabbed his toothbrush and started to brush his teeth and I just continued to shower.

***********

We were out in the sitting room in the suite eating some breakfast. I wasn't too hungry, so I only had a little bit. Ryan and Justin were talking, and I was working on my laptop. There were a few emails that needed to be replied to and I needed to send some on Justin's behalf.

Ryan walked over to where I was sat and sat next to me. Look at my screens and then slammed it shut.

"Really" I went to open it and he grabbed it and took it to his room. "Ryan, not funny" He came out and I noticed that he locked the door. "Okay, joke's over. I need to get work done"

"Not today" Justin said

"We are going out today" Ryan said as he sat down next to Justin.

"And it's our day off" Justin said

"We had time off yesterday"

"Nope, that was a time filler. And plus, Justin didn't really give us a choice" Ryan said making me laugh.

"Who's going to do the work then"

"I don't know but one thing I do know is that it won't be today. You could probably catch up with it on the plane tomorrow."

"Fine" I then grabbed my phone from the sofa and messaged Lucy and told her to prank Ryan for me. We had a good prank in mind as revenge. I wanted to get the work done.

Next thing you know, Ryan's phone rang. He answered it as soon as he saw who it was.

"Hey babe. Yeah, I'm good. Are you okay?"

Here it comes.

"Wait why?" his eyes went wide.

"Okay" wait for it "Your joking, right?!" he practically shouted.

"Okay I'm coming" he got up and opened the door and Lucy was actually there. Hold up that wasn't the prank.

"What are you doing here?" I spoke.

"Well, I got a flight yesterday which got here this morning because of the time zone difference"

"Surprise" Justin said.

"Wait you organised this?"

"Yeah, I thought it would be fun to have a couple's day out"

"and what if I said no to you last night?" I spoke

"Nope you wouldn't do that Eloise. I assured him of that"

"I hate that you know me so well Lucy"

"So, do I get a hug?" I ran over and hugged her.

"I've missed you" I let her go and went and hugged Justin "Thank you"

"It's not a problem babe" he kissed the top of my head.

"So, we need to go shopping and you two need to get ready." Lucy said and she grabbed my arm and dragged me over to my room. "Get your bag and phone and let's go"

"What's the rush?"

"No rush, but I want to go and get some outfits and maybe a new bag"

"Okay let's go"

"Nope" she then took out my hair tie from my hair and messed it a little. "better"

I rolled my eyes and we headed out and downstairs to the shopping centre in the hotel.

We went into a few stores and I saw a dress that I liked. My first payslip came two weeks ago, and I was officially hired and not on a trial period. I was surprised by the amount. It was more than I expected. I also received a separate bonus for the gala and the New York trip. I was looking at some jewellery and there was a gorgeous necklace that I thought would be perfect for Allison and I had already brought Marcus a bracelet.

***********

Me and Lucy had shopped for nearly two hours and I had to drag her back to the suite. She could have shopped for hours.

"Finally," Ryan said as we walked in making me and Justin laugh "Justin, this hotel was a great decision especially with Lucy shopping here" he said, and Lucy hit him with one of the bags.

"You're so annoying"

"I love you too"

"Did you use the corporate card?" Justin asked me as I set my bags down.

"No of course not"

"You know you can you know"

"Not going to be using it for anything other than work and you and Ryan made it clear that today we are not working"

He came up behind me and hugged me,

"Get ready to go out."

"Where are we going?"

"Back to the desert but this time, we are driving"

"Okay, I'll go and get changed then"

I went into my room and grabbed my jeans and top. I also grabbed my dad's jean shirt that I was going to wear as a jacket. I could wrap it around my waist which I was going to have to since it was so hot.

"Ready" I said walking out

"let's go" Justin held out his hand for me and we headed downstairs.