Chapter 47 - Just another day at work

Eloise's POV

My alarm went off for half 6 and I turned it off. I had an arm around my waist holding me and wouldn't let me move. I slowly turned around and Justin was fast asleep. His hair was all floppy and over his forehead.

I had turned over and faced him. I move my hand in his hair and moved it off his forehead for it to just fall back. He looked so peaceful sleeping.

"Good morning" he said making me jump.

"Good Morning" he caught me staring and playing with his hair. Great.

"What time is it?"

"It's just after half 6. Sorry did my alarm wake you up?"

"Yeah, but that is fine. We have to get to work anyway."

"I'm going to jump in the shower."

"Okay" he didn't let go of my waist.

"Justin let me goooo pleaseee"

"Okay but it's going to cost you"

"What is it going to cost me?"

"Hmmm" he then pouted, and I knew what he meant.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet"

"I don't care"

"I do" I said, and I ran out of bed and jumped into the shower.

"That's not fair" I heard him moan. and I laughed.

I quickly had a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on my dressing gown to go into my room and get some clothes and Justin was still in bed, but he was on his phone.

"Do I get a kiss now?"

"You will if you come out of bed"

"Okay" he slowly got up and walked towards me.

I gave him a quick peck, but he didn't pull away. He pulled me towards him and deepened the kiss.

"we're going to be late."

"No, we're not"

"We are, you still have to get some clothes."

"Nope my driver is bringing some to me"

"Isn't that a PAs job?" I joked

"Yeah, but I think my PA is a little bit occupied."

"Oh, is she now?"

"uh huh"

"I need to get dressed"

"Can I use your shower?"

"No" he faces was like really "only joking. of course, you can. The cupboard in the bathroom has towels and also it has new toothbrushes."

"Thank you" he headed into the bathroom and I went into my wardrobe to find something to wear.

Once I had got my clothes on, I did my hair and makeup and headed to make some breakfast. I made some pancakes and laid out a spread on the breakfast bar.

The doorbell rang as I was making a cup of coffee. I opened it to see Justin's driver.

"Here you go Miss Taylor, I will be in the car waiting whenever you are both ready."

"Okay thank you."

I grabbed the suit bag and headed to my room and Justin was just coming out of the shower. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist. I had to stop myself from drooling. He had water on his chest as well.

Fairytales don't exist!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें