CHAPTER 11

Since I’ve got now three stories to update every day, I may sometimes make the chapters smaller and maybe only update every 2 or three days. Sorryyyyyyy~

----

The next morning, I woke up to find myself snuggled into Minho’s chest, his arm draped over my waist. I regained my memories from last night, and immediately shivered at the remembrance of the thought of being raped. I wrapped my arms around Minho’s middle and buried my face back into his chest, feeling much safer there.

“You okay?”, I heard Minho say. I looked up from his chest and saw he was looking down at me with tired eyes.

“Yeah. Did I wake you? I’m sorry”, I said before sitting up in bed.

“No don’t worry”, Minho replied before sitting up as well, running a hand through his tussled black hair. “I gotta get into the Maze”.

“Okay, sorry about last night.... I shouldn’t have made you stay with me”, I said while getting out of bed.

“Stop apologising so much. You nearly got shuckin’ raped by some sick slinthead who deserves to die”, Minho said bitterly while swinging his legs around so they were on the ground.

I didn’t say anything as I felt myself slowly agreeing with his harsh words. I know that it sounds bad, but I really wanted the guy to be punished. No girl wants to get sexually harassed by some creep.

“I can.... take a day off if you don’t want to be alone”, I heard Minho say, making me turn around and look at him strangely.

“No don’t take time off for me. I’m fine, really”, I encouraged.

“You sure?”.

“Yes, now go get dressed”, I said while pushing him out the door. He chuckled while letting me push him out, before he turned around once he was past the doorframe.

“Okay then”, he said before patting my head, treating me like he always did.

Minho then left, leaving me to get dressed and get prepared for my first day with Frypan.

----

When I saw Minho off into the Maze, he explained to me that the reason he needed to speak with Alby and Newt in private yesterday, was because he found a dead Griever in the Maze. Apparently it was just lying there, looking dead and ugly. Minho said that Alby was going to go with him to go check it out. So Newt was going to be in charge for today.

I went to Frypan and started my work, preparing Lunch for all the Gladers. We were making burgers today, so I started with chopping up the lettuce and tomatoes. I seemed to be pretty skilled with a knife, so I finished it quickly before moving on to the patties.

After a long time of chopping, cooking and preparing, we had finished the Glader’s lunch. Just in time too, because it just stroke Lunch time. Gladers started lining up for their lunches, which I had the job at handing them out. They gave me smiles while taking their plates, some knowing about the incident last night. Some of them asked me if I was okay, which I replied with a nod and a thank you. To be honest, most of these boys were really sweet. They may still be smelly boys that have major hormonal problems, but they do have soft hearts. Even Gally was partly nice to me today. He actually cracked what looked like a smile with a whisper of a thank you. I mean he was one of the people who dragged the Glader away.