2

(Still disguised as seen above)

"Why do you have half of the beard? You're a girl. I should get the entire beard." Gus whispered to me.

"That's exactly why I need my half of the beard. They won't expect me to have a beard. It's called a disguise for a reason, Gus."

I peeked around the side and saw a completely different security guard, meaning that there was no way he would recognize us.

"Just follow my lead," I told Gus before walking in.

As soon as we entered the tower, we were greeted by the new guard.

"Terribly sorry to disturb you," I deepened my voice, "I'm Soupcan Sam and this is my associate Satchel Gizmo."

Before the guard could question our names, I kept talking.

"It seems someone in our crew left behind some tools while working on Mr. Stark's tower. We were sent to retrieve them."

I gestured to the box-like thing Gus conveniently had in his car, hoping to pass it as a toolbox. The guard was either new or didn't care about his job too much because he let Gus and me through. The guy showed us the way to go then left us alone with the warning of, 'don't break anything'. This was definitely easier than I thought.

"Okay, Gus. Look for anything that could get us connected with Mr. Stark."

Gus began to search through some drawers for some kind of phone number or something. I found myself in the kitchen looking for, maybe a note that said to call someone or a number for Pepper Pots (his newly turned CEO). I don't know. My gasp of surprise made its way to Gus.

"What? Did you find something?" He asked, walking into the kitchen.

I spun around and showed him the pineapple that I had just found.

"I found this. How about before we leave, we slice this up for the road?"

His only response to that was a lip smack and him walking out of the room.

"Is that a no?" I shouted after him.

Tony POV

Cap and I secured Loki into the quinjet. The both of us staring him down, thinking back to our fight with the guy.

"I don't like it," Capsicle spoke up.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?"

"I don't remember it being that easy. This guy packs a wallop."

A wallop? A wallop? Who even says that anymore? Well, he is ancient. Maybe it was a thing back in his day.

"Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" I asked only to annoy.

"What?"

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle."

That statement made him pry his attention off of Loki and over to me.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in," Steve said, finally meeting my eyes.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you."

"Sir, there appears to be two unauthorized personnel in the tower," JARVIS said.

How did someone sneak into the tower and what were they looking for?

"Show me the feed, JARVIS."

I put my helmet on so I could watch the recording JARVIS brought up.

In the video

The first person I saw was a dark-skinned man wearing a green scarf, that did not match his outfit, a hat, and only half of a fake beard. A second person then entered the room carrying a pineapple. This person was a girl wearing a trench coat and what seemed to be the other half of the fake beard.