Prologue

I was somewhere in the woods. It was night and the moon was hiding behind the clouds. My back was against a tree. Where the hell was I? A figure appeared in front of me, by the looks of it, it was a guy and something was in his hands. He put his hand against my throat and pushed me hard against the tree. He came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "I promised you that I will be back to take my revenge and I am going to fulfill it." Oh my god, is it...?No it can't be right?

Saying so he raised his hand and something shined in his hand. It was a knife. Oh my God. What is he going to do to me?

There was complete silence for a split second. After that it felt as though all the air had been sucked right out of my lungs; I couldn't breathe at all. A stabbing pain shot right through my middle as I clutched it and opened my mouth to scream out, except nothing came out. After an excruciating second I blacked out completely....

(A/N): Hey guys this is the prologue of my story. This is my first book, so feel free to point out my mistakes. 

What could it be? Where is this scene taking place and who is it? Keep reading to find out.

Also please vote and comment!! Thank you so much and love you all!!