Dinner

Today's song is Dusk till Dawn Acapella or Acoustic version, which has only Zayn's voice. You can clearly hear his high note. It starts at 3:25 and ends at the end of the song. I love this version more as it has more feelings and emotions. (Pls don't start a war. I love the original version with Sia as well, but this is more special to me). Hope you enjoy it. Thank me later!!!

Rose's POV:

As soon as we entered the house we were greeted by silence. I got really scared and my throat started constricting. Had something happened to Lily? But then I heard voices from the kitchen and I knew that they were cooking dinner. I sighed a sigh of relief and pulled Ray along with me into the kitchen. As we entered the kitchen we saw them both at the counter making dinner, talking to each other and smiling. I was so happy for both of them.

I folded my hands and said, "You know, you both are cute and all, but seriously guys you are not in high school. Please stop acting as though this is the first time you guys are meeting. Oh! By the way, I don't know about you and Dave but I and Ray are feeling very hungry. So if you two have no intention of making dinner please do tell me. I will make it for myself and Ray."

They both jumped apart at least a feet when they heard my voice. Dave then scowled and said, "What kind of a sister are you? Can't even give your only brother some alone time with his girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?" Okay... I was confused.

"Ya. Well we aren't yet married or engaged so girlfriend. We are starting over Rose."

"Oh ok."

That's good, right? Yes definitely good.

That's when Lily spoke, "Leave about us, what about you and Ray? You guys are holding hands and there is a twinkle, no a spark in both your eyes."

I looked at Ray and smiled. That is when Dave scowled at him and said, "Hey Raymond, can you come outside for a minute? I need to talk to you."

I understood what the 'talk' was about. Oh God, no! I groaned and said, "No! Dave please not now. It is not the time."

Raymond seemed to understand as he just smiled and said, "Don't worry Dave. I will never do anything to hurt Rose and I won't let any harm come to her. If she sheds even one tear drop because of me, you can damn straight, drive a stake through my heart."

Dave seemed pleased and just nodded. In order to save myself from more embarrassment I changed the topic and suggested we all cook dinner together. After cooking dinner we all sat and ate together. We all talked a lot and laughed about. Everything seemed normal.

Raymond held my hand and whispered, "Please do not call me Raymond. Ray seems very beautiful from your mouth."

"Fine Ray."

Dave suddenly coughed but Lily shushed him and said, "Let the two lovebirds be by themselves."

"Fine."

Dave's face suddenly lit up as he remembered something. He smiled at Lily as he said, "I have an idea. Why don't we all stay together over here?"

Raymond was a bit new to the whole thing, so he just choked on his food and said, "Move in together?"

Lily responded, "That's a good idea but what about Evan?"

"He will also be staying with us obviously."

"Then I am okay with it. What about you Ray?"

Ray looked at me and asked, "Are you okay with this Rose?"