Strange Vibes

Today's song is Walls by Louis "Tommo" Tomlinson. It is a brilliant song with amazing lyrics. He truly is a great song writer. The production of this song is really good, and his voice is...fabuLOUIS! Enjoy. Thank me later!!!

Raymond's POV:

As soon as I met Rose in lunch time, I smiled and as soon as we met I said, "I really didn't know you could sing so well. My! As you hit the high notes I literally had goose bumps."

She blushed furiously and said, "You know I don't sing so well. You are clearly exaggerating."

"Nope. Just stating the truth."

"Whatever. Are you hungry or not?"

She rushed past me to get her food. God! She was really cute when she blushed. As we took our lunches we sat down. At the same time Kate and Lily joined us. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a girl said, "Hi Rose."

I jumped a little at the voice and turned back to see Jasmine. Rose smiled and greeted her back. But I don;t know why, her eyes narrowed a bit and her jaw as well clenched. That's strange. Then she invited her to sit with us which she did. I felt that something was odd with this girl. After lunch, I had French with Rose. When I told her about Jasmine, Rose looked at me as though I had lost my mind.

But then she said, "I know she is weird and I even know why."

"Ok that's strange. So what is the reason that she is so weird?"

"Time will tell you Ray. I can't tell you anything."

"Why can't you tell anything?"

"I can't tell you that. I am really sorry, but it is a part of...who I am."

"Whoa whoa wait a sec! You can see the future?"

" Seriously why is Jasmine acting so weird? Like she wants to be your best friend or something?"

"That's because she wants to become my best friend."

"Doesn't she know that Kate is your bestie?"

"Ya. She does know. She just wants to become my bestie as she wants to earn my trust."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you that."

"God! Why can't you trust me?"

"It's not that I don't trust you."

"Fine don't tell me. But can you at least tell me whether she is a threat to any of us or not?"

"Sorry can't tell that as well. But even if she is, nothing will happen to any of you guys. It's my promise."

Before I could say anything the bell rang and we had to disperse. After that I couldn't meet her at all for the rest of the day. After school I and Lily were standing near the car waiting for Kate and Rose when a guy came by and passed us a pamphlet which said:

Party Till You Drop

An invitation to all students to the yearly Junior students welcome party. All with a sense of partying are invited to join us.

Venue: Camping place by the River

Theme: Nothing much except FUN!!!

Time: From 9 pm till we see the Sun!!

As I finished reading it, Lily said, "I am going. What about you?"

"Hell no!"

Even the idea of going to such a party seemed ridiculous to me. Just as I was thinking this, Rose and Kate came our way. Lily asked Rose and Kate about the party. She was really excited about it.

Rose said, "Hell yes! I am going."

Kate's enthusiasm was at another level as she even started planning what to wear when the party was on Friday and today was still Monday.

That's when Lily said, "Rose please tell your dear boyfriend and my dear brother to as well come along."

"Wait he is not coming? No ways am I not letting you to come. You are damn straight coming to the party."

I gave in and said, "Fine, I will come."

When we reached home, Rose pulled me aside as everyone went inside and said in my ear, "Don't tell anyone or even think about this. I know that you hate parties but this is where you will get some answers to your question about Jasmine."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Then I am really looking forward to this party."

And I really was. I wanted to know what was this girl's matter. And whether she was a threat to me or my family and also to Rose, Dave or Kate.

Be prepared for tonight Jasmine.

(A/N): So... what is Jasmine up to? How does Rose know that Jasmine is bad news? What is going to happen in the party? Keep reading to find out.

How was today's song. Today I present to you Mr. Louis William Tomlinson.

Vote and comment. Thank you so much!!

Happy reading!!! :)