Homecoming

I am going to warn you guys. It is quite a bit of a long chapter but it is very interesting and will give you a bit of a insight to Rose's life.

Today's song is Common by Zayn(I did warn you that 99% of the songs are by him.)It is really good and the lyrics are great. His range is really good in this song, especially his chest voice range! Enjoy!!! Thank me later!!!

Rose's POV:

As I went to the parking lot, I saw that he was looking confused and...determined. Guess I am going to have to answer some questions today. But as soon as he noticed me he kept on a straight face and I waved at him.

The whole ride home Raymond has been going on non-stop about how much he loves my car. The color was his favorite part. It was onyx metallic black and his favorite color was black. We reached my home and that is when Raymond asked, "Wait! This is your house? So what you do not have any neighbours?"

God! He just had to ask that question. "No. We like privacy and do not want any neighbours intruding our space or we causing any trouble to anyone. So, no neighbours." Also because the last time we had neighbours...no don't go there Rose.

"Are you sure this is a good idea of me having dinner with your family? I mean am I not intruding?"

"Ya! Don't worry about that. I am sure my..." How do I say it? I thought about it for a while and said, " family won't mind. If I bring some friend or friends of mine, it really won't cause a problem. So shall we go in?"

"Sure. Let's do this."

As we went neared the gate of my house, he suddenly stopped. He turned around and asked me, "Okay. Are you sure this is your house? I mean this looks like the house of a royal family."

That was true. My house in fact a mansion – not one of those white colored ones but a beautiful mansion surrounded by the beauty and colors of nature. It is one of the Victorian era mansions and personally I love my house. Inside the gates there is a pathway to the doors of the house. Our house is surrounded by beautiful gardens having a huge variety of flowers.

I replied to him, "Yes. It is my house. Now shall we go inside?"

"Hell ya!"

As we entered the house, Raymond's jaw literally dropped. His eyes were like huge saucers which were about to come out of his sockets anytime. I gave him a little smirk. I knew that reaction was coming and just said, "Welcome to my humble home. No comments are allowed. Your face says it all."

He looked at me with the same shocked expression and just nodded his head. We sat down on the sofa. Raymond was looking around, completely mesmerized, and I was watching him. The way he was looking around curiously and with his complete face filled with child-like innocence was very captivating and suited his face. In short it was very cute. The windows were open and the curtains were covering them. The wind blew the curtains out of the way and sunlight peeped into the hall and fell on his face. In that one moment he looked angelic, with the sunlight on his face and he – closing his eyes and smiling.

Dave entered the hall from the kitchen, but stopped short when he noticed Raymond. He looked in my direction and I mouthed Raymond's name. He just nodded.

Before I said something Dave spoke up, "Hi. You must be Raymond Stratford. Rose told me a lot about you. My name is Dave." Saying so he extended his hand in a handshake. Raymond stood up and shook his hand. He then looked in my direction.

I introduced them, "Dave this is Raymond, so far my only friend in school and Raymond this is Dave my brother, best friend and the only person I can call as family."