Belief

The song is Tonight by Zayn. UGH!! The beat is crazy. This dude really has some crazy beats in HIS SOLO songs. The chorus as well is amazing. I must say, Zaynie boi's voice is Per-Fect for R&B genre. Hope you like the song. Thank me later!!!

Rose's POV:

The rest of the classes before lunch were very slow. I had Spanish and Calculus. It was finally lunch time – the time when I would meet him again. I entered the hall to find him already waiting with two lunch trays. I smiled and sat down next to him. I raised my eyebrows and looked at the tray.

"I didn't know what to bring for you, so I got a salad. I hope it is fine."

I just smiled at him and said, "A salad is just fine. Oh, by the way, I did my research yesterday about the town and I found out about the history of this town."

He looked shocked, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Did you actually find it all out in one night? Will you tell me as well so that if you are missing anything, well I can fill in the gaps, I guess?"

I rested my elbows on the table and started the tale. "Once, a long time ago, there was a Lord whose name was Raven Robert McKanner and he had a sister whose name was Synia and she fell in love with a Gaian - who is known as a human in common terms. She used to come down, every year for 2 months, to Terra which is commonly known as Earth from her home – Preseithia. Preseithia is basically the place where the Gods commonly reside. So Synia and the Gaian, whose name was Christopher, started a family in a small town during one of her visits. But then Raven got angry that Synia was in love with a human and killed her and Christopher, but somehow the children escaped. The name of the town was thus based on Lordess Synia and hence was named Synique. The people of this city are said to be the future generations of Synia and Christopher. I think it is just a legend but it is also said that the people of Synique are known as Synopher after the name of both Synia and Christopher. It is also said that every original member of Synique possess some kind of powers in them – like some can control fire, water or even air. I don't know how much, or to what extent it is true but I do believe that there is something special about this town. It is also said that they don't show their powers to others, that they try their best to hide it but when the Dark Spirits are wandering above this town, the Synophers unleash their powers to its full extent in order to protect themselves, their families and their city with all the people included in it. Well, that is what I got to know. Is it right?"

He was dumbstruck and was also silent for a moment. He slowly said, "You are completely and absolutely right. But how did you know the whole story in just one night?"

Shit, I didn't think about that question at all. I contemplated that question for a moment. I thought about whether I should tell him the truth and then decided against it. He doesn't need to know, it will just be a threat to his life if he knows. So I told him instead, "I was curious, so I searched up the internet and I found it. But really is it true that the people who are originally from here do possess powers?"

"That's what the legends say. I believe it is true to some extent. The original families of this town are truly powerful and some of their members are...let's say different and special. They are gifted with special abilities. Now don't ask me what they are because even I don't know. But I think that even if the people actually do have abilities they do not know or haven't realized it yet. Maybe only when the Dark Spirits arrive will they know their true potential. Until then they are just normal humans."

So he did know about the powers. That did confirm my suspicion just a little more. Maybe he really was what I thought he was. Should I ask him directly or should I...? The second option is better.

I will get to know today. Raymond you will answer my questions.

Raymond's POV:

She smiled a small smile and then suddenly a tiny frown appeared between her eyebrows. She frowned a little and then asked me, "Wait a sec! You as well are the member of one of the original families. So do you as well possess some special qualities?"

Shit! What should I say? I hesitated and then answered, "You know, this is a secret that only the original families are supposed to know about. I am surprised that you even know so much and that to in such less time."

Her eyes narrowed a bit as though she was frustrated that I didn't answer her question.

I was looking at her eyes and just suddenly her eyes turned to a very bright, in fact a bit blinding, golden color and I suddenly felt obliged to tell her the truth. What is happening?

(A/N)That is the colour of Rose's eyes in the picture above. :)

She asked me again in a soft whisper, "Do you have any powers as well? If yes what are they and what are you called?"

Just tell the truth, a voice whispered in my head. I don't know why but I really had this strong urge to tell her the truth and so that is what I did. "Yes, I do have special abilities. I am a vampire and well I have qualities like super speed, strength and –"

She cut me right there and said, "Oh! So you are a vampire. I do know all the qualities and negative aspects associated with it. Thank you very much for truthfully telling me."

Her eyes turned back to the familiar green color and the daze lifted off me as well. What just happened? Why did I tell her the truth? Who is she? I had so many questions but I asked the first and most prominent one, "Your eyes! They changed their color. How is it even possible?"

"Hey! Are you okay? How can my eyes change their color...that's impossible."

Somehow her answer was convincing and I found myself nodding my head. I don't know how but it felt as though an aura of trust was wrapped around me like a blanket. Then I suddenly remembered something. I looked around and told her in a whisper, "Now that you know what I am, I am requesting you not to tell it to anyone."

She smiled and nodded. Then she spoke again, "But I have so many questions about you. I am sure even you have a lot about me. Why don't you come to my home today after school? We could have dinner. Of course only if you'd like."

"Are you sure that is ok?"

"Yes."

"Okay then. After school let us go to your house."

"Do you have a ride?"

"Unfortunately no."

She smiled a little and then told me, "Oh! That's fine. You can come with me in my car. It is anyway longing for some company other than me. Will you?"

"It would be my pleasure."

"Then the plan's made."

We said our goodbyes and went to our respective classes. The classes went by like a tortoise that is they went by really slow. After school got over, I was waiting near the parking lot. I came out a bit early, because after everything that happened in lunch, I really couldn't concentrate in class.

Who was she? At first I really thought it was me who was being paranoid, but with the way she was acting it was strange. She literally coerced the truth out of me and I willingly told her. Why? She came out. When I noticed her I soon pulled up a neutral face and as soon as she saw me she had a bright smile on her face and she waved at me.

As she reached me she told, "Shall we go?"

I hope to find the answers to all these questions today.

(A/N): What the actual hell? How did Rose's eyes change colour? Or did Raymond imagine that? Why did he tell her the truth? Who is she? Keep reading to find out!!

How was the song guys?

Don't be silent readers. Vote and comment!!

Bye for now and Happy reading!!! :)