Even When it's Stupid

"Rao, I've missed you", said Kara while she kissed down Lena's jawline and neck. She could feel the ragged breath of the brunette, how turned on she kept getting with every second that passed. Their hands started roaming each other's bodies, neither of them wanting to give up on the feeling of being pressed up against each other.

"miss me much?", said Lena smugly,

"Oh, shut up", Kara brushed her off, scoffing.

"Make me", replied the brunette defiantly, to which Kara responded by kissing her even harder, pressing further up against her, biting and sucking on her lower lip.

"Baby, by the time I'm done with you, you won't even be able to think."

"Is that a threat or a promise?", asked Lena pushing her hips forward into the woman who had her up against the wall.

"Take it as you wish", whispered Kara in her ear, her voice an octave lower than usual, causing a shiver to run down Lena's spine.

Without letting go of Lena's hands, Kara lowered one of her own to the back of Lena's knee, raising and hooking her leg behind her own back and used the newly found space to push her hips against where Lena needed her most, which earned her a very wanted moan.

She kept on kissing the brunette over every inch of skin she had available, adding a few nibs and bites where she already knew Lena enjoyed. Her free hand enjoyed the freedom of touching Lena everywhere she could: across her chest, down her back and ass and even grabbing her neck when she took a short break from kissing her just to stare into her pupil-blown eyes.

"Kara, please, just take me already", said Lena in between soft moans, trying hard to maintain a steady breath.

"Thought you'd never ask", was all Kara said before picking Lena up as if she weighed nothing and carrying her to the nearest sofa. She laid her down and settled herself on top of her, straddling the brunette's lap. She kept kissing her while she started to push her dress up to get better access. Whilst she kissed her neck, she lowered one of her hands to her thighs and started softly caressing and scratching up and down, riling Lena up. Every time she got close to where Lena needed her, she would trace back to her knee.

"Kara...", she groaned

"Yes, babe?", asked Kara acting innocent

"Fuck me."

"How do you ask for things, baby?", she asked again, knowing full well it would only drive Lena even crazier

"Please, Kara, please fuck me, just... please", she begged desperately. Lena was surprised with herself when she felt a rush of wetness pool between her legs as soon as she said those words.

"Much better", as soon as she said this, she moved Lena's panties to the side and entered her hard with two digits. She went on with a steadily quickening pace.

"Fuuckk, Kara", she slurred, feeling the increasing pleasure that was already building inside of her.

Kara, hearing her say her name like that, moaned against her and went ahead to fuck her rougher.

"Oh, did- did you also miss that?", asked Lena as smugly as she could considering her current state. At hearing the brunette trying to pull off the player part, Kara stopped abruptly and pulled her fingers out. "No, no, no, Kara don't stop please", she said with a guttural groan which she was sure could've been heard from the next door, if it were Kara's apartment

"Not so smug when I get to control your pleasure, huh?" Now it was Kara's turn to play the smug part. With a sharp bite to the brunette's shoulder, she restarted her ministrations, this time adding her thumb to toy over the other woman's clit.

"Tell me, baby, did you miss me? did you miss getting fucked again like this? I bet this was all you could think about the moment you saw me today", said the Kryptonian as she continued to get her closer and closer to the edge with each sweet movement or curling of her fingers. All Lena could do was let out a string of whimpers and moans which only proved her point.

Lena was digging her nails into Kara's back and neck, leaving crescent moons everywhere she reached, holding onto her for dear life as she felt her orgasm just around the corner. "Kara", she moaned.

"Are you close, baby?", asked the blonde.

"I- yess, Kara, please", was all she could answer.

"Good girl. You're gonna hold it in a bit for me, aren't you?", Kara twisted her words to make the order sound like a question, to which Lena, of course, couldn't say no to. Lena, who found herself squirming at the pet name, moaned and nodded as the only reply to Kara's question.

"My god, Lena, you sound so fucking good when you moan like that", said the girl of steel as she kissed her neck and jaw. "You're so beautiful", she paused, "you should see yourself like this, all flushed for me..."

Lena's chest was heaving up and down as she tried to control her breathing. She couldn't hold her orgasm anymore and she made sure to let Kara know just by a high-pitched moan that came with the thrust of her hips.

"It's okay, baby girl, you can let go now", she thrusted a couple more times, Lena squirming at the pet name she used. "Come for me, Lena", that was everything the brunette needed to hear before she finally felt a rush run over her. She came hard all over Kara's fingers, her name on her lips as the Danvers helped her ride it and come down from her high with sweet, soft words of encouragement and endearment.

Once they were both settled again, and with their breaths back, laying in bed, when suddenly Lena noticed Kara had been staring at her for a bit longer

"What's on your mind darling?", she asked with concern and slightly confused, "Do I have something?"

"No. I just missed you" said the Danvers

Lena scoffed before bursting into laughter. "Well,...you'll be glad to know that I missed you fucking me hard like that", she smirked, getting closer to Kara and grabbing her by the hips to place a tender kiss to her lips.

"You know that's not what I meant, but I can't deny that I missed fucking you." said the Kryptonian all flustered and red

With that, they both turned to look at the ceiling with smiles in their faces. They were happy, happy to have each other back, to be together once more

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lena?" asked the blonde in the middle of the night

"Mmmh" answered Lena still naked and tangled up to Kara

"Even when it's stupid, even when it's impossible, even when it doesn't matter when it can't matter at all, I want you to tell me anything. Tell me. Please. You're my everything Lena and I don't ever want anything to come between us. And I know, we won't always agree on everything, but even then, tell me because no matter what, I want to always come running home to you"

"I will darling. I will. I promise I will. And I want you to always come running home to me because you're too my everything Kara"

A moment than two went by when they were both basking in the presence of each other while looking at nothing yet everything when Lena took a deep breath before she spluttered her thoughts out loud

"Kara..?" the Danvers only turned to face her, without a word, but Lena knew she was listening, she didn't turn to look her in the eyes

"I'm pregnant," the Luthor said

She finally said it, it had been nagging her from the moment she saw Kara at the gala, but she finally told her, only the Kryptonian didn't see it coming, "WHAT?" Kara asked as she moved back to sit up

"I'm pregnant," Lena said once more

NOTE/ It's been a thrill to write this book and I hope you all liked it as much as I did writing it. Thank you for reading it.