🌕 . . chapter one.

( ❑❑❑ )

❝ you know that one time . . . ❞

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

( november 09, 2022. )

if people were given the task to describe KIM DONGYOUNG, his entirety would surely make them answer with a description containing hints that strayed far away from the personality concept which contained endless bursts of spontaneity, being a man who went by the oh-so wise words if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. because of this, hearing his plans getting deemed 'predictable' wasn't a problem.

if anything, he loved being that so-called calculated basic bitch who plays it too safe to most people's eyes. at least it brought him his own excitement.

but maybe stepping out of his organized comfort zone with the one and only love of his life, MOON RAEIL, was worth it.

so there they were at one of their area's emptiest streets at night, attempting to start the night-long trip they began talking about only fifteen minutes ago outside of their silver chevrolet impala. the vehicle's tint reflected the bright source of both the natural gleam from celestial objects in the sky, down to the weakened ones from streetlights.

without wanting to continue the idle discussion any longer, raeil found the short period of silence between them the perfect time to pipe in, "so, let's go?"

"okay, come on." 

before she could open the door to the passenger's seat for herself, doyoung hastily walked to where she stood, only to act like some fancy butler opening it for her with extravagant actions like the aspiring gentleman he was.

it was always like this; them acting like a couple in the 60s, him opening doors for her in a very very extra way, then her replying with a smile which was on the same level of class. although it's occurred too many times for them to remember, it still was undeniably cute.

well anyway . . .

if raeil was being completely frank, she despised the idea of doyoung taking the wheel. it wasn't the fact that she knew how to drive better because no, she didn't. 

oh if only you knew the horrors they've faced as he maneuvered any vehicle of some sort.

"don't you wanna like... call an uber instead?"

"don't you trust me?" he snickered after noticing the girl's slight hesitation regarding his driving capability, his hands nifty with fastening his seatbelt. "and besides, ubers don't reach this area."

trust your boyfriend, i guess.

( ❑❑❑ )

[ gabrielle's notes ]

—— hi so before i move on here's something to take note of! pretty simple actually

if the moon beside the chapter title is yellow (🌕), the chapter focuses on present events. if it's black (🌑) the chapter is a memory from the past :))