🌕 . . chapter seven.

( ❑❑❑ )

❝ oh shit, we getting deep now. ❞

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

( november 09, 2022. )

"those idiots." doyoung's quick chuckle accompanied by a smile immediately faded once he sucked in a deep breath and let his expression drop to one attaining melancholy. "i miss them."

he couldn't have been anymore proud after hearing the news of his best bros preparing to live the rest of their lives under the limelight, pursuing what each of them had dreamed of. sure, it was occurring without him, but nevertheless, his joy exceeded borders.

though behind that, there was also this dulling pain mixed with the happiness which, unbeknownst to him, grew larger as time passed.

"what happened anyway?" raeil asked amidst the gloomy quietude which unfortunately was starting to return once more. "yes, i was always there with you, but i never really . . y'know, understood everything."

the question was more difficult to answer than he thought.

he asked himself how a simple question could make his entirety freeze this badly.

then again, the sight of his old bandmates in pictures alone was already enough to drop him into the verge of intense panic.

"everything? well, my everything just.... fell... on its own. not just my inclusion in the band but... everything. because fucking up is my specialty, ain't it?"

i wanna say i disagree, but he's probably gonna make it an argument again.

the once cheery atmosphere that lingered while they chatted about the adorable stupidities of their friends, inside jokes which don't make sense but actually do, and other events of significance which tackled their memorable happenings much further.

a pure, lighthearted memory then reached the tip of her tongue.

well, not exactly 'pure' nor 'lighthearted', but i'll just let you see for yourself.

maybe it was time to go wild with sharing.

"wait, wait, wait! before the deep shit i remembered something."

( ❑❑❑ )