Dance with me

We spent the next 45 minutes just chatting over the loud music with Emily ordering drinks after drinks after drinks to our table. Em and I spoke most of the night, the two of us being the biggest lightweights ever. V and Em's boyfriend surprisingly hit it off, with the two of them talking passionately about video games and international sports teams. She and I accidentally ended up sitting a little away from each other, with Em and I sitting next to each other and V sitting diagonally in front of me and Louis next to her. Not that the seating arrangement mattered at all but it transported us to a time way back. We kept stealing looks at each other and I wasn't sure if it was because I was extremely drunk at that point in the night, but she just looked stunning. Her beautiful blonde hair was falling over her shoulders with on side tucked behind her ear and the other side over it. Her face is always so expressive when she's passionate but I can also tell she's finding it hard to be comfortable with the loudness of the bar. She's also not at all drunk which is unsurprising since she's only had about two drinks the whole night.

She catches me watching her and the two of us look at each other for a split second and smile. It was the same way we stole glances at each other on our first few dates.

Emily pulls me back into conversation again, snapping me out of my trance and a few minutes later, I notice that the musics got a lot better. Em and I took note of this and express that we should go dance! Emily excuses herself to go to the loo and I decide as I observe the music getting progressively better, I pull out my phone. Drunk on liquid courage, I text V who is so passionately conversing with Louis over God-knows-what;

Dance with me

I watch as she absentmindedly pulls her phone out of her pocket and reads my message. Just then Emily gets back and diverts Louis' attention, encouraging him to come dance with her. V reads my message, laughs and looks at me eyes wide while Em and Louis bicker playfully. I gesture for V to come over to me and she does, placing a quick kiss on my cheek before graciously sliding onto my lap. "oh you're so drunk, baby" she says laughing and turning sideways to face me. "I know, but I want to dance with my girlfriend!" I slur trying to kiss her but missing. "you know I don't know to dance," she says still laughing at me. "I know, and neither can I right now. I just think you look irresistible" I slur again wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close so my lips are by her ear "so I just want an excuse to hold you sooner than I have to," I say. "god, you're sexy" she responds sliding off my lap and holding both my hands to help me up and we walk to the dance floor.

I slide her hands around my waist and move my hands up to her shoulders and move closer to her. "now just sway with me", I say as I use my body to move hers. I notice that she's focussing on trying to not trip over my feet or accidentally step on me, "Hey, babe, look at me," I say lifting her face so she's looking me in the eye. We look at each other and I feel the whole world go blank, feeling every concern I have in me disappear as I look into her eyes. I know she's feeling the same way. So I lean in and kiss her while we sway to the music.

————————————————————————
Please let me know if you enjoyed this chapter, I wasn't too sure about it:/ I wanted to merge another pre written chapter with this one but opted against it cause I felt that it would be too long :/ but yeah long story short, let me know if you liked this! (And if you did, pleaseeee vote<3)

Sorry if it was cringy at all :(

Lots of love coming your way<33

Smell ya later x