SAY YOU LOVE ME

After our shower which lasted about an hour for all the right reasons, we changed into comfy clothes and noticed that it was raining outside. Which obviously meant that we must snuggle under a huge blanket together and watch movies all evening. So we did just that!

We first watched another cheesy rom-com. V had her arm around my shoulders and I had my head on her chest with my arms around her. She smelled heavenly and I was just taking it all in. She occasionally turned to me and kissed me on my head while constantly stroking me on my shoulder with her thumb. As always I was in 7th heaven and I ended up burying my face in her neck and falling asleep.

I woke up about a half hour later to V moving around and I noticed that she was trying to put the laptop away, still holding me to her chest. "Where are you going?" I ask her. "No where, babe" she says laughing and turning to face me. I look at her with my eyes half opened and I see her smiling at me as she stroked my cheek with her thumb. "You smelled so good, I just fell asleep" I say hazily. She laughs softly and leans into kiss me softly before opening up her arms and saying "here, come here" and I move into her embrace once again burying my head in her neck and breathing her in as she plays with my hair.

"We can watch another movie if you want" I tell her. "Are you sure?" she ask stroking my head. "Yes I am, I was just so comfortable and happy earlier" I say moving away from her neck and giving her a loud smooch like kiss, making her laugh. "Let's watch another movie" I say smiling while she kisses me. "Okay, what do you want to watch?" She asks. "Horror!" I say leaning over her and grabbing the laptop.

She was not a fan of the idea.

She even tried to tickle me again to prevent me from grabbing the laptop and starting a movie but this time I got away just before she pinned me down and I convinced her that it's going to be fun and that horror movies are actually not that scary. So after a few minutes of back and forth arguing, she reluctantly agreed and told me that I need to be on the side of the laptop, to which I agreed.

I picked out a basic horror movie about the usual haunted house and I had to convince V once again to get back in bed with me. I watched as she pretended to be preoccupied with texting someone on her phone, so I got out of bed and took her phone out of her hand and put it on her bedside table. I held her face and gave her a quick kiss before pulling her up by her hands and bringing her into bed with me.
"Why horror?" She whines. "Because we've never watched a horror movie together before and it would be fun" I say lifting the covers for her to get under them. She sits next to me and crosses her arm, unresponsive. "V, come onnnn, it's not like you're sleeping alone tonight" I say tugging on her arm trying to pull her closer. She remains unresponsive, her arms closed and her eyes shut. Man, she's stubborn. "Fine, I guess I'll watch it on my own" I say, making a show of pretending to be sad. I start the movie and I begin watching it, pretending to be into it as if I'm not watching her from my peripheral vision. I know that V's watching from the corner of her eye even though she's refused to.

A few minutes go by and I actually find myself getting absorbed in the plot of the movie and V finally gives in and slides her arm across my waist and lays her head on my chest. I pull her closer and kiss her on her head before leaning over and puckering up my lips asking for a kiss. To which she agrees and leans over and kisses me. "You are so annoying" she says stubbornly. "Mmmm I love your too, baby" I say cheekily and she responds with a groan.

She buries her face in my chest or my neck each time she gets scared and she holds my hand the entire movie sometimes even using our hands to block her vision directly. It feels slightly euphoric, knowing that she's 100% surrendered to me to shield her from everything happening in the movie.
I turn to her and place a long kiss on her forehead, knowing that she's actually interested in this even though she will never admit it. In response she pulls herself closer to me, one leg under mine and the other across mine, her arm right across my waist with her fingers interlaced in mine. Her face resting on the crevice between my neck and shoulders as she watches the movie through the tiniest crack. I feel her breath warm against my neck.
Goosebumps, everytime.

After we finish the movie, V stays on me before reaching over and closing the lid of the laptop saying "creepy music" she then turns over, clearly mad at me for making her watch horror and I get my tickle torture revenge. "SAY YOU LOVE ME!" I yell at her, beside myself with glee at how she's squirming around under me. "I LOVE YOU" she yells back, doing everything she can to topple me off her body. "SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!" I say getting a hold of her hands and pinning them down so she can't push me off her. "I LOVE YOU, BABE. I DO" she says laughing and I finally stop and lean over and kiss her. "Aww, I love you too, bubba" I say, innocently and she laughs and kisses me back.

——————————————————————

Hi guys!! I know it's been a while since I've updated this story, I'm a bit worried that you guys will get confused between the two stories that are ongoing rn, so please let me know if you are and I'll try my best to figure something out:)<3

Please vote if you liked this chapter, and lmk what you think and if I should update this!

Smell ya, later! X