With you, i am home

*Important authors note below!*
_______________________________

I wake up ‪at 11:30‬. By habit, I turn over in my daze and reach for V and as I feel that she's not there, I am reminded of last nights events and I feel my heart sink. I lay on my back replaying the conversation we were having before Konstantin's intrusion and I feel a lump form in my throat. I know I feel upset not only because of the uncertainty mingling in the air after last nights conversation but also because I miss her. I try to process the feeling and the reality of the current situation I am in, in the hopes of being productive the rest of the day instead of dwelling on the situation.

I lay in bed for a while longer and then reach over for my phone and my heart leaps as I see a few notifications from V.
2 missed calls, 1 new message.

If you need some time alone without me I can stay a couple of days in Dublin...I'm sorry I hurt you...

I find myself unsure as to what makes her think I dont want her home. But I responded immediately informing her that I had just woken up and I didnt miss her calls on purpose and adding -
...Please come home, I want you home. Unless you want to spend a few days without ME. But thats not what I want.

I read my response multiple times and I feel my heart racing as I see the three dots that indicate that she's typing.

I want to come home too..

I smile to myself and hold the phone to my chest feeling overcome with relief before replying with -

See you soon?

A few seconds go by and then -

Soon.

I lay there for a while longer, feeling a sense of alleviation wash over me. I think back to the last conversation we had before she left early this morning and I wince at how distant I must have seemed. I also realize that this must have been the first time that I didn't give her a kiss goodbye. Regret consumes me as I realize that nothing is worth what we are feeling right now. I felt so unsettled and uncertain in the moment before she left that I allowed myself to go into autopilot and completely switch off all emotion. I open up our chat again and send her another message -

V, we can talk about this more when you get home but I just want you to know that you have nothing to be sorry for. I'M sorry though, for the way I behaved before you left. I'm so sorry..

I feel tears well up in my eyes as I look onto her side of the bed and I think of a time that I would ever had to deal with a possible reality of her never being there and then my phone dings, interrupting my thoughts.

Ill see you in a bit, mi amor.

My heart leaps at her "mi amor" and gives me the motivation I need to get up and get started with my day.

So I got up and got going with my day and I did everything I could to not obsess over last nights events. I did a little bit of work, took a shower, read a book. I wasn't feeling like going out anywhere and I didn't want to not be home when V gets here so I stayed put.

I took out my laptop and started watching a movie in bed to distract myself and a few minutes later I hear the rustling of keys and my heart skips a beat knowing it's V. She soon walks into the room and stands by the door and I crawl to the edge of the bed and sit there and I smile at her. She smiles back at me as though she's relieved that I smiled first. I then pat my lap and say "come here" and she drops all her stuff and walks to me and sits sideways on my lap. I wrap my arms around her and we look at each other for a few more seconds before I say "I'm sorry" and she whispers "I'm sorry too" while stroking my hair. I liked that I could never really decide what color her eyes are, and I could look at them for hours trying to figure it out.

"Kiss me" I whisper a few seconds later. She holds my face and kisses me softly. I break away from the kiss for a second to look at her and run my thumb across her wet lips. I hold her face in one of my hands and she turns and kisses my hand. She then rests her forehead on mine and closes her eyes before saying "I don't know what I would do without you" in her thick Russian accent. And I respond with "I don't know what I would do either" in between kisses.

She wraps her arms around my shoulders and hugs me tight. A few seconds later she looks at me and she asks "were you watching a movie without me?" pretending to act hurt. "Maybe.." I say playfully, planting kisses on her face. She gasps dramatically and moves her face away from mine, before pushing me down onto the bed, sitting on my hips and tickling me. I try to protest and wriggle out from under her but she's trapped me with both her legs and all her body weight and I beg her to stop while laughing uncontrollably. She continues and I finally say "PLEASE V, I'LL DO ANYTHING" and she stops almost abruptly and looks down at me mischievously. "Anything?" She asks, one eyebrow raised and a grin forming on her face. I laugh and roll my eyes "yes anything" I say. "Hmmm" she says pretending to think hard, as I interlace my fingers with both her hands and watch her put on a show.

"Will you take a shower with me?" She asks grinning from ear to ear, eyebrows raised questionably. "What if I say no?" I ask teasing her, completely forgetting how she tortured me a few seconds ago by tickling me. And she starts tickling me again, this time so much more than before "OKAY FINE I'LL TAKE A SHOWER WITH YOU," I say. And she finally stops tickling me and leans down and kisses me passionately and breaks away by gently biting me on my bottom lip, knowing the mood she's getting me in. "But if you don't want to shower with me, I completely understand" she says, taking her top off - still on top of me before sliding off me and shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly. "God you're such a tease I say before pulling her back onto my lap and kissing her again. She then slowly takes my hand and leads me into the bathroom where she takes off my clothes and gets into the bathtub with me.

God, it's good to have her back.

———————————————————————

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this part, I don't know if it's too long or if it's long enough.

I have an important question to ask you;
Will you be interested in a second parallel story on the origins of this relationship? Like how they met and all their firsts, etc.

Let me know! Cause I've written a few parts and I actually kind of like how it's going, and I'd love to share it with you, if you're interested! <3

As always, vote if you liked this and thank you so so much for the support, you guys are everything to me!

Smell ya later! x