𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞

𝔾 𝔼 ℕ 𝔼 ℝ 𝔸 𝕃

𝔾 𝔼 ℕ 𝔼 ℝ 𝔸 𝕃. 𝔽 𝔸 ℂ 𝕋 𝕊

stage name | clara

birth name | kim ara

nicknames | rara, princess, korea's ideal woman

date of birth | june 9, 1989

place of birth | seoul, south korea

profession | rapper, singer, song-writer, producer, actress

height | 170 cm

weight | 47 kg

blood type | o positive

zodiac sign | gemini

family | kim hyunwoo (father), kim yeona (mother), kim jiho (younger brother), kim seungho (older brother), kim sooa (younger sister)

agency | yg entertainment

𝔹 𝕀 𝕆 𝔾 ℝ 𝔸 ℙ ℍ 𝕐

Clara was born in Seoul, South Korea but moved to U.S.A with her older brother when she was 5 and he was 10, alone to a boarding school. She moved back when she was 14 to pursue her dream, that's when she auditioned in YG Entertainment and quickly got in.

After 7 years of training, she debuted with 2NE1 at the age of 20 in 2009.

ℂ 𝔸 ℝ 𝔼 𝔼 ℝ

group | 2NE1 (2009-2016), solo artist
(2012-)

fandom | blackjacks

position | lead rapper, lead dancer, sub-vocalist

debut | May 6,2009 (2NE1), April 14, 2012 (solo)

languages | korean, english, chinese, japanese

hobbies | write songs, play drums, guitar, piano

𝕊 𝕆 ℂ 𝕀 𝔸 𝕃. 𝕄 𝔼 𝔻 𝕀 𝔸
instagram: @kkkclara
twitter: @kclara

𝔽 𝔸 ℂ 𝕋 𝕊

• clara was supposed to debut as a trio with gd and taeyang (bigbang), then as a duo with cl before 2NE1.

• clara got her english name from her american friends who thought her name was clara instead of ara.

• clara is close with both her seniors and juniors in yg.

• clara was originally given the position as the leader but gave it away to cl when she felt too much pressure.

• clara is considered as the queen of kpop and princess of yg.

• ambassador of chanel korea.

• clara has been caught in a couple of dating scandals.

• clara's older brother, seungho, taught her the instruments she knows now which she discovered then her love for music.

• clara auditioned in sm where she met tiffany, but chose yg as she liked its vibe more.

• clara in real lfe is very clever and straight forward.

• clara is known to be "the perfect idol" because she was talented, had a pretty face and body.

• clara and cl are the perfect duo with perfect chemistry said by all 2ne1 members.

• clara trained lisa (blackpink) and seunghoon (winner).

• clara said jennie was completely made of yg material.

• clara favorite yg member is hanbin, because of his personality and undeniable talent.

• yang hyunsuk says clara was made to be an artist not just an idol.

welcome to hell, clara.
💙