𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭

xii. C O M F O R T
'i just want to always
be there for you'

~𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵

2009

No doubt that ever since debut 2NE1 has recieved harsh criticism. Especially about their looks. Calling them ugly and such. While the other members expressed their sadness about it, Clara just never expressed how she felt about it. People thought it was easy for Clara because she was pretty. But people called her useless member because she wasn't as "talented" as the other members. It was same for Dara but Dara knew how to talk about it, while Clara didn't like being all emotional. She just wanted to keep it to herself.

Just 2 months after debut, Clara didn't think it would be this early for her to be crying alone in the dark practice room in the middle of the night. She could've stayed in her dorm but she worried her members would see her cry.

Clara hugged her knees as she sobbed, playing 'Fire' out loud so no one could get a chance to hear her. But, someone was watching. It was Jiyong. Oh, it pained him to see her like this. Yes, he liked her. He had yet to admit it to anyone but he knew himself.

"Clara," Jiyong finally fully opens the door, as he had only been peaking in through the little space of the open door. "are you ok?" He asks.

Clara looks up. Eyes filled with tears, sadness, and unhappiness.

It wasn't the first time the BIGBANG leader saw the female like this. But she really was broken this time. She didn't just need a shoulder to cry on. She needed someone to talk to.

"What are you doing here?" Clara asks, wiping away her tears and smiled slightly.

Jiyong approached the girl and hugged her. Wrapping his one arm around her waist and his other hand gently placing her head on his shoulder, slowly caressing her hair. She broke down.

To Jiyong, every sound expressed how deeply hurt she was. Her cries and her sobs. Her pants and how she tried to catch her breath.

Once she clamed down, the two rappers were sitting on the floor in the corner of the room. Jiyong had his arm wrapped around Clara's shoulder while Clara placed her head on his. They talked about what happened. About what Clara feels. It made Clara happy how someone was willing to listen to her aside from her members who would end up giving her a look of pity she hated. But Jiyong didn't do that. He didn't stay quiet. He replied the right words to each statement, comforting her.

"Why do you always show up in my worst moments?" Clara asks the man.

"Me?"

"Yeah. I mean you're there all of a sudden when I'm crying or when I'm angry. You hug me and then you talk to me like this." Clara states the facts she's noticed since predebut days.

Jiyong didn't mean to always pop out at her worst moments. He just did. He just notices the change of expressions on her face and he already gets the feeling he should look for her.

"It's called comfort, Kim Ara. You should thank me." Jiyong says, seemingly cocky, as he smirks down at the girl.

The girl looks up.

"Thank you."

Jiyong looks at her shocked, not expecting her to actually say it but she did. Her eyes sparkled when she looked at him and he was sure his eyes were too.

'F*ck it, Kim Ara. I don't just like you. I'm in love with you.'