𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭

viii. T A U N T
'don't you miss me?'

~𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
(ft. kwon jiyong +
mentions of chaerin lee)

 kwon jiyong +mentions of chaerin lee)

2015

Jay was holding a party and no shock that Clara was there, after all they were still friends even after their intimate night. However instead of going alone, she went with Jiyong who was now her boyfriend. Jiyong had been courting, or I guess trying to make it up to Clara for the last 7 months and Clara finally said yes again.

"Hey, you're here." Jay says, sneaking up behind Clara.

Clara turns around.

"God, you smell like alcohol. Jesus, how much have you been drinking?" She asks, waving her hand in front of her nose.

Jay chuckles, holding up the bottle of beer on his hand. He was smiling but it soon disappeared when a man appeared beside Clara, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Hey, Jay." Jiyong says, holding up his bottle and Jay clanked it with his.

"Jiyong..." Jay says, not exactly happy and Clara noticed.

"Hey, Ji. Do you mind if I talk to Jay alone?" Clara asks, looking up at him and he nodded. She kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm going to Chaerin and the others." Jiyong says.

"Ok, I'll be there too after this." Clara smiles.

Jiyong went on his way.

"Let's go." Clara drags Jay out to the hall where music could still be heard, but atleast they wouldn't have to scream as they talked.

"He's here." The male says, avoiding Ara's gaze.

"Yeah. Jay, I'm sorry I haven't told you."

"Ara, why?" Jay finally looks at her.

"What do you mean why?"

"He cheated on you. He left you. He hurt you."

"I love him, Jay. You'd know if you really love someone."

Jay scoffs, walking closer to Clara.

"What are you doing right now?" Clara tenses up.

He walks close to the girl, trapping her on the wall. Both his hands placed on each side of her head.

"Let me do this right now." Jay says, his face going closer to hers.

"Jay, stop." Clara starts to grab a hold on one of him arms.

"Does he know? About that night? That night when you were scratching my back and not his? The night where you were under me and not his? When you were on top of me? F*ck Ara, let's do that again."

"I thought of Jiyong the whole time. Haven't I made that clear?" Clara says, looking at him as she glared.

Jay knew Clara had a high sense of pride, and that when they argue no doubt was the girl going to win. She had attitude but was also smart with her words. She plays dirty, unfair. She says the words that could make him shut up even if it hurted him. But, he was the same too. Except he'll never said anything that could hurt her, but he'd do it to anybody else. He loved her. No matter how much he tries to hide it. But this time, his drunken state got the best of him.

"You have. But do you want me to remind you that he cheated on you? That even if it was one night, he was on top of another girl? That maybe you hadn't appeared once in his mind because of how better that girl was than you were? Ara, he shouldn't have done that if he didn't think he could find anybody else better than you."

"Ara-ah" Jiyong speaks, seeing the scene in front of him.

Jiyong was there the whole time as Chaerin had advised him to do so, knowing what had happened. He listened to every taunting word the male rapper had said to his girlfriend and this angered him but he kept it, but he couldn't just take it after seeing Clara's now crystalized eyes.

Jay looks at the BIGBANG leader, his arms going down from the wall where he trapped the female.

Jiyong walks to Clara, who linked her arms around her boyfriend.

"We're going Jay. Have fun." Jiyong says, almost coldly but he smiled at him anyways.

Before disappearing out of Jay's sight, Clara looks back one last time. It stabbed Jay right in the heart, seeing he was now the reason of why the girl's eyes shined because of the tears she held back.