𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐧

viii. R U N N I N G M A N
clara's plays the 'of course' game

 R U N N I N G  M A Nclara's plays the 'of course' game

2015

"Let's bring out our ace!" Seokjin says and bring out Clara.

"Me?! What?" Clara asks a bit confuses, laughing a bit.

The set was getting a little crazy as each team decided on who's going against who.

"Go, noona!" B.I cheers as they were both on the same team. Booby was there too.

"We pick HaHa." Jongkook says.

Soon, the game started.

"You know you've gotten a lot prettier, right?" HaHa strikes.

"Of, course." Clara responds, smiling as she tilts her head at the weak strike of her opponent.

"Oppa..." Clara starts before laughing. "You're shorter than me, aren't you?"

The set quiets down for a second before being filled with laughter.

HaHa looks at the female shocked as everyone clapped. He walked backwards to his spot, admitting to his defeat.

Soon, the opposing team put Andy in.

"That was good, Clara-ah." HaHa comments.

"Ok! We're going to have Andy start first." Jaesuk says.

"I'll win her over." Andy says, making Clara a bit nervous. "Will you marry me?" He asks.

The set was filled with laughter. Bobby and Hanbin especially, as they knew Jiyong and Clara were dating.

"If you say of course, you actually have to do it." The other team kept saying, while Clara's team were all saying it was just a game.

Clara squats down and ruffles her hair a bit, laughing. She soon stood up after a good five seconds. "Of course." Clara says.

Andy pretented to almost 'faint', causing the boys of the other team to catch him. They even lifted him up and down in happiness and support at their 'marriage'.

Everyone was shocked though, especially the other team as the former 2NE1 member didn't back down.

After a bit of chattering of what just happened, everyone quietened down as they were ready to hear Clara's attack.

"Let's divorce." Clara simply says, making everyone laugh even louder than before.

Andy pretented to have 'fainted' again in defeat, having the boys catch him again. Everybody clapped and cheered at her savage response.

Andy went back to his spot in despair while Clara claps at her win. Seokjin high fives her and she smiles, gaining another point for her team while the other team was still at 0.