𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫

vi. V I D E O S T A R
clara, dara, bom
reunites on the show

 V I D E O  S T A Rclara, dara, bom reunites on the show

2020

"Dara is here. Bom is here. Clara is here. 2NE1 is almost complete!" Narae says as the everyone claps. "Is this your first time seeing each other again?" She asks.

"Me and Dara unnie are able to see each other every week. Bom unnie is someone we haven't seen in a long time." Clara says, soon hugging Bom.

"We call each other atleast once a week though." Dara says and the other two former members of 2NE1 nodded.

In the show comes a lot of laughter. Talks about girl group life came as the other guests such as Yubin (Former Wonder Girls), Jiyoon (Former 4 Minute), and Jieun (Former Secret Vocalist) experienced it as well.

After asking Bom how it was like living with Dara and Clara, they turned to ask the former lead rapper of 2NE1.

"How about you Clara? What was it like for you?" Kim Sook, another host asks.

"It was fun for me. A lot of laughter. We were very chaotic but that's what made it fun." The former 2Ne1 members laugh as well as the other people on set.

"Did you gues ever fight?" Narae asks.

"Bom unni and Clara were the ones who fought a lot." Dara says.

"What did you fight about?" Narae asks again.

"Everything." Clara says and everybody laughed.

"Just kidding. Me and unnie get along very well, but there were traits that we both didn't like about each other that just pushed our buttons." Clara clears up.

"Like, what?" Sook asks.

"Bom unnie isn't exactly great at cleaning up after herself. Sometimes she would eat ramyeon and leave everything at the sink then waits until one of us does it." Clara says.

"Yah! I did not!" Bom begged to argue, making everyone laugh more at the closeness of the girls.

"You did so, unnie. Me and Clara were the ones who normally cleaned up after." Dara supported Clara.

"Minzy was the youngest, but we had to look over Bom unnie the most." Clara says.

"I'm getting attacked here." Bom says, putting on a pouting face that made Clara hug her once again.

"You and Dara must be like the parent of the hroul." Sook says and the two named visuals nodded.

"Dara unnie is the mom and I'm the dad, since I'm more straightforward and harsher than her." Clara says as Dara agreed.

"Bom, Minzy, and Chaerin are our kids." Dara says, making everyone chuckle over again.