𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞

ii. I ' M F I N E
'i don't want your help,
even if i need it'

~𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵
(ft. kwon jiyong, lee chaerin,
song mino, and kim hanbin)

 kwon jiyong, lee chaerin, song mino, and kim hanbin)

2014

Everyone was on stage, hyping up the crowd. Soon, Clara fell on her knees all of a sudden. Mino came to the senior's side and kneeled down by her side.

"Are you ok, noona?" He asks, wrapping his arm around her.

"Noona!" Another boy approaced, worried. It was Hanbin who was now on the other side of Clara.

"I'm fine." She says, trying to keep the smile she's had the whole concert.

Clara took both of the rappers' hands and stood up, approaching her members again who were gathered singing.

After the concert ended, the artists all went to BIGBANG's dressing room to chill for a while. While laughter and voices surrounded Clara, she was awfully quiet.

"Hey, I'm going to go get something in our dressing room. I'll be right back." She whispers to Chaerin who was beside her.

Arriving at the dressing room, she was relieved that no one was there. She approached the snack table and grabbed a bottle of water. She stood there as she looked at all the snacks.

"No, water is enough." She mutters to herself, after she hesitated to grab the small pack of chocolate she'd kept her eye on from earlier.

Clara started walking back and it started hitting her again. Hunger. Even though she had finished a whole bottle of water she was hungry and she hated it.

She fell onto the floor, feeling everything blur again as she felt dizzy.

"Ara-ah!" A familiar voice called out. "Chaerin-ah!" He yelled again.

"Unnie!" Chaerin screams as both the leaders aprroached her.

Chaerin hugs the older member and tries to get her up but Clara wasn't able to help herself so Jiyong helped her up.

"Are you ok?" Jiyong asks, now caressing Clara's face.

Clara snatched his hand out.

"I'm ok. I don't need help from you." Clara says, stone cold and left both the rappers there. Luckily, Hanbin and Mino popped out and helped her instead.

"Are-" Both the male started out but was cut off by the 2NE1 member.

"I'm ok. I just don't need help from my unfaithful ex boyfriend."