𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫

iv. R A D I O S T A R
clara with jessi, kwanghee,
ayumi, nam yoonsu

 R A D I O  S T A Rclara with jessi, kwanghee, ayumi, nam yoonsu

2020

"Clara, is still really popular." Gura, a host stated. "How long has it been since you debuted?" She asks.

"Eleven years with 2NE1." Clara replies, shocking the guests and the hosts a bit.

"How old were you when you debuted?" Jessi asked.

"Twenty." Clara said.

"You're thirty-one now?!" Jongshin, another host, asks surprised and Clara nodded.

"You still look young, girl. We're friends but I literally found out right now." Jessi exclaimed in english. "I'm thirty-one too!"

"Really?!" Gookjin joked.

"Yah! Oppa!" Jessi says.

"Clara, you're married though. You haven't aged one bit." Gura says. "She still looks 20." The female host added.

"How long has it been since you've been married?" Jongshin asks.

"Four years this April." Clara answers smiling.

"Four years? When do you plan on having kids?" Gookjin asks.

"We're planning. It could've been earlier, though." Clara says, chuckling.

"Oh, that's right. G-Dragon went to the military." Gookjin says and Clara nodded.

"How many kids do you want?" Gura asks.

"Two. One boy and a girl. He wants four though, but I think it'll be too hard." Clara says making the hosts and guess laugh. "I fear we won't have enough time for each of them because of our career."

"You're an actress too, right?" Jongshin asks and Clara nodded.

"I loved the 'Hows of Us'." Gura says excutedly, talking about Clara's movie starting with Kyungpyo.

"Have you watched the movie on your own?" Gookjin asks.

"I watched it with Dara unnie." Clara answered.

"What was it like working as an actress? I mean you're an idol, so it must've been different." Jongshin says.

"That's right. It's a bit more unorganized than being an idol. The schedule, I mean. Because we'd retake scenes multiple times and we'd be behind sometimes. So, shootings get delayed." Clara says.

"I remember watching an interview of you saying you fell for your fellow actor during when you starred in 'Replay 1988'." Gura says and Clara just laughed.

"Ah, Go Kyungpyo." Clara chuckles. "I wouldn't say I fell for him, but charmed instead."

The hosts let out 'oh's as they understood.

"Falling for him would be too much. I was already dating Jiyong at the time, so those feeling already went to him." Clara says, making everyone 'aw' at her strong relationship with her husband.