𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨

iii. I  L O V E D  Y O U  T O O
'i loved you, i still do. even
before you became his'

~𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬
(mentions of kwon jiyong)

~𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬(mentions of kwon jiyong)

2013

"Can you believe him?! He cheated on me! With some what? Ordinary girl?!" Clara shouted in english as she and Jay started walking home from the club.

Earlier, Clara had decided to call Jay as she found out Jiyong had been seeing someone else behind her back. It of course broke her heart, thankfully for her Jay was always up to party.

"Clara, whould you be careful? You're going to fall." Jay sighs, trying to get a hold of the girl but she keeps getting out of his grip.

Jay wanted to have fun and drink but restrained, seeing on how Clara acted in the club. It was better this way.

"Come on, you don't even know where you're going." He speaks out again.

"I do. We're hoing to your house!"

Jay grabbed her by the wrist, this time tighter. He pulled her onto his embrace and Clara calmed down. She placed her palms on Jay's chest and started silently crying.

"If it was you, would you do it?" She asks.

"No. Never. I wouldn't even have imagined cheating on you." He replies softly, caressing the girl's long hair.

"You're just saying that because you my best friend."

"No. I'm saying this because I loved you once before too. I still do."