𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞?

xii. W O U L D I T H A V E B E E N
M E ?
'i just wondered that maybe if it wasn't for
him, i'd be the one in his spot right now'

-𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
(mentions of kwon jiyong)

-𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨(mentions of kwon jiyong)

2017

Clara looked at herself as everyone got ready. She thought she had never been beautiful and no could disagree to that. Her makeup was light and her dress was perfect. But, hell was she nervous just like how any bride was. She wondered if she was making the right decision or if Jiyong would leave her on the alter. Maybe she would but she loves him so no.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. The door opened and Clara looks from the mirror, which showed the reflection of the entrance.

It was Jay.

"Can I talk to you?" Jay peeked his head in.

Clara nodded, in which her stylists left the two alone.

Clara stands up from her chair and turns aroung to the male. The male rapper was taken aback for sure. She was beautiful, no doubt. It felt like for him that there no such thing as imperfection that existed with her.

"How do I look?" Clara asks, snapping him back in reality.

"Umm..." Jay leads on making Clara laugh as Jay approached her.

"You look beautiful." Jay looks at her with sparkling eyes like he had just completely fallen in love with her all over again.

"Thank you. I just hope this is enough to stop Jiyong from running away." Clara chuckles.

"He'll regret it, if he does." The man replied and the girl just looks up at him, smiling genuinely.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asks as she turned her chair from the mirror to Jay so she could sit down.

"I wanted to know. My curiousity is killing me." Jay says, making the girl chuckle again.

She was happy. More happier than Jay had ever seen her. Which is why he contemplated on asking but he wanted to know.

"Would it have been me?" He asks.

Clara looks at him a bit confused but soon caught on. She looks down then back at him again. Her expression changed. It was of seriousness and maybe a bit of pity but she kept a small smile on her face.

Clara shakes her head as a 'no'. "Jay, I've known you for how long? Ten years? Yeah. Ten. In those ten years I've never been thankful as I am to my members to have you by my side. The thing is, you were a friend I could rely on. I won't deny that yes I've caught feelings for you but Jay we have such a good friendship. Knowing the kind of people we are, if we did break up we'd stop being friends. So no, Jay. It wouldn't have been you."

"What makes Jiyong different than me?" He asks his second question.

"He was there for me too. More than ten years, but I guess it was different. He just showed up when I needed him too. You showed you when I wanted you too." Clara explains and Jay could understand it.

Jay nodded and smiled lightly at her. It wasn't big but he meant it. He was happy for her, but also a little down but that didn't matter. He wanted her to be happy and that's exactly what she's getting.

Soon, the stylists knocked and Clara told them to enter. As the stylists entered, Jays tarted making his way out.

"Jay!" Clara stops him. "Thank you. And I'm sure you'll mean as much, if not, more than what Jiyong means to me to someone else." She smiles and he did the same.

Walking out that door, Jay said what he's thought of the man marrying the girl he had feelings for. "He is perfect for her."