𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

iv. D I N N E R
'i just loved your presence so I
won't deny I fell for you a little'

~𝘨𝘰 𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘱𝘺𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
(mentions of 2ne1)

~𝘨𝘰 𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘱𝘺𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦(mentions of 2ne1)

2015

"It might be weird for me to ask this but do you wanna eat dinner with me?" Kyungpyo asks at the girl as they were taking a break from filming.

"I just thought we could get to know each other. I mean we are portraying as each others best friend-"

"Yes. I'll go to dinner with you." Clara smiles and the actor smiled back. "However, it probably going to have to be at yours or mine. Let's avoid any chances of someone following us."

"My house then?" Kyungpyo suggests, already planning to cook for the rapper.

- - -

"I didn't know you could cook." The girls says behind the counter of the kitchen where the actor has started cooking.

"I guess I'm not the type to look like it." He chuckles.

"No. It's just a lot of men usually have their mother or girlfriend cook for them at your age." Clara says, making Kyungpyo chuckle at her honesty. "That does make me wonder. How old are you?"

"I'm one year younger than you. I'm year 1990."

Clara stands up, shocked.

"You seem to be older than me. I though-"

Kyungpyo giggles at the older girl, making ehe contact with her.

"Oh, then let me help you with that."

"It's really ok, noona." He chuckles but Clara already found something to do.

"I am kinda surprised that you know how old I am."

"I'm a big fan of 2NE1." He says, again making the girl look back shocked at him.

"Who's your favorite member, then?" Clara investigates. "Is it CL? She's charismatic. Oh, maybe Dara unnie. She's very pretty. Or Bom-"

"It's you. You're my favorite member."

Clara stops what she's doing and approaches him excitedly.

"Why?" She asks.

Kyungpyo stops what he's doing and completely faces the idol.

"I love the sound of your voice." It made Clara smile to hear this. Normally people would answer with 'you're pretty' and not say anything after that, but he didn't even start with that. "If being honest, you shock me. What do you call it? Um- having duality?" He added.

Kyungpyo goes back to what he was doing, feeling shy about what he was going to say next. "Ofcourse, you're also pretty." The actor added, smiling softly as he looks back.

"You're blushing."

"Ah, noona." He says shyly.

Clara laughs, hitting him softly as it was her habit.

"You're so charming," Clara says, then moving back to what she was doing earlier. "I like it." She mutters quietly but the actor heard her. He smiles shyly as he focused back to cooking.

• • •

I just love him.💙