𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

vi. F R I E N D S
'we're just friends'

~𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘢'𝘴
𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵.
(mentions of kwon jiyong)

2013

"This was a mistake!" Clara yelled as she gets to the living room from Jay's bedroom.

"A mistake?! Clara, look at you! Wearing my shirt! Coming from my bedroom! Waking up in my arms!"

"That doesn't mean anything. We don't mean anything." Clara said sternly, this time not yelling.

"What we did last night, doesn't mean anything?"

Jay scoffs as he approach the female idol. He held her waist but she stopped him a second after he made contact with her.

"Sex is sex, Jaebum. And us? We're not anything than just friends."

"You told me you loved me. F*ck. Was that a lie?"

"Yes! It was! Because the whole time I've had Jiyong in my mind!"

That stinged both their hearts. Jay loved her. Clara's most trusted friend is him. She didn't want to hurt him anymore than she knows. Hell, she dated G-Dragon even though she knew Jay liked her. He didn't have to confess, she just knew.

"Seriously, Clara? Is that how toxic you've gotten? Did he really hurt you that much?"

"Yeah. Because I love him and I know for a fact he does too, or did."

"He cheated on you."

"He was the best thing that happened to me. That man that made my life happy when it was at its worst. He was complicated but he made me look forward to it."

"And, me? The man who's had you back? The one who's had to comfort you during those worst times? The one who deals who would always be to dealing with your baggage?" Jay says while Clara was already at the door.

"A friend, Jay. Because everything you described about yourself is nothing more than what I think a friend would be."