Prologue

Summer before Amelia's fifth year
"Auntie Amewia!" William Weasley yells as he sees Amelia down in the kitchen.
Amelia gasps and drops down to his level, "Billy, is that you? You're so big."
He gives his godmother a hug, "Of course it's me, Amewia."
"William, go up and get you brother, please?" Molly tells him.
       He runs upstairs as Amelia turns back to Molly, "Still having trouble with his L's, I see."
       Molly laughs, "He just hasn't had the practice."
        Amelia looks at her, deadpanned, "His name has two L's in it."
       Molly rolls her eyes, "He will grow up and learn."
       "I'm still going to tell this to everyone when he's older though." Amelia smiles.
        They footsteps coming down the stairs as Billy carefully leads Charles Weasley down the stairs.
        "Charlie!" Amelia yells for him.
       Charles beams and runs toward her, "Wia!"
       "Oh, great. Charlie is worse than Bill." Amelia says over to Molly.
        Charlie hugs Amelia.
       Molly responds, "Careful there, wee wee."
       "No no no no. That's not going to become a thing. Don't let that become a thing." Amelia shakes her head.
       Molly laughs again, "Boys, go get ready."
        They both nod and go up the stairs with Billy watching after Charlie.
        "I love you boys!" Amelia yells after them.
        Molly turns to her, "Speaking of boys..."
       This time Amelia rolls her eyes, "Don't even."
       "Just talk to him." Molly tries.
         "Why does everyone care? I went over to Andromeda's. 'Hey, Mia. He misses you.' Went home. 'Hey, Mia. There are letters for you about him.' Now here, 'Hey Mia, just try talking to him." She mimicked everyone who had told her to forgive him.
        "Fine, fine." Molly shrugs, "You're going to regret it though."
         Amelia scoffs, "I will pay everyone who tells me that 5 galleons if I ever regret it. But I know I won't so it's fine."
        "I'm holding you to that." Molly smiles.
         "Really?" Amelia raises her eyebrows.
         "What?" Molly holds her hands up, "I have two hungry boys to feed."
         Amelia laughs, thus ending the boy conversation.
"How are Fabian and Gideon?" Amelia asks.
Molly turns away from her for a second, "They're good. Really busy though."
Amelia nods, "Well, with the rise of Voldy, I assume they're helping out."
Molly doesn't laugh at the name, but doesn't say anything about it, "You know how courageous they are. They wouldn't just sit back."
"I wish I could help, but I'm just a student at Hogwarts. Besides, Dumbledore would never let me." Amelia sighs.
"Don't be so ready to rush into war. It's a scary thing." Molly advises.
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
Amelia doesn't forget everyone's advice as she gets in her bed the night before the train ride back to Hogwarts. She wants to shrug it off, but she can't.
What if James just apologised? She would forgive him in a heartbeat, not wanting to fight with him anymore. She would never tell anyone that though. She felt it might make people view her as weak and as much as she hates to admit it, she cares about people liking her.
She felt bad for her friends, she really did. They would have to choose a side, not that she was going to force them too. She didn't care, honestly. She wasn't worried about being left alone. Sometimes that's all she wanted.
To be alone, away from her parents and friends, no one but her and her cat, of course.
John Lennon, her cat, was always there and when he wasn't there, he was hissing at students. Mia always found it funny. Now, I know what you may be thinking. Why would Mia name her cat John Lennon? She's not a muggle, but she does appreciate muggle things. The Beatles being one of her favorite bands.
She listens to them when trying to avoid sleep. She has terrible nightmares. She hasn't told anyone. Not her parents or her aunt or her friends.
If she told them what she was dreaming, they would think she's disturbed. They would never let her fight in the war when she's of age. So she's going to live with it. Besides if it gets to bad, she can make a sleeping potion.
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎