𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊.

Amelia walks into her bedroom and sees a huge gift sitting on the ground in front of my bed

Amelia walks into her bedroom and sees a huge gift sitting on the ground in front of my bed. It's large enough to fit people inside of it.
        She looks around  the gift for a card but she doesn't find one."Mom! Dad! Do you know who this gift came from?"
        "No, honey! Just open it!" My dad yells back.
       "Honestly, the box could be dangerous and mu dad says open it. Parent of the year award." Amelia chuckles to herself and plucks on the ribbon.
The bow unravels and before she knows it, two people come jumping out of the box.
       "Amelia!" They yell.
       "Holy shit!" Amelia screams, almost falling over.
         Sirius and James start laughing.
         "That wasn't funny. I could've had a heart attack." Amelia scolds them.
         "You're right. If you had a heart attack, who else would we scare?" Sirius then doubles over laughing.
         "Your face was like 'ahhh' and we were like 'surprise!' And you were like 'shit.'" James acts out, still laughing.
           Amelia giggles, "So you guys are my gift?"
           "Yup. Do you like it?" Sirius asks.
          "I wonder if refunds are still available." Amelia shrugs.
        "Wow that's rude. See we had a real present for you but I guess we will keep it." James crosses his arms.
         "I'm just kidding! Give me a present!" Amelia holds out her hands.
         They laugh and pull out a box from under her bed. Amelia looks at them suspiciously.
        "You've guys have been here long enough to put my present under my bed?" She questions.
       "Yup. Also long enough to go through your underwear drawer." Sirius adds.
           James hits Sirius with his elbow,"He's just kidding."
          She places the box on her bed, looking at it excitedly. She gasps as she opens it up. A puppy attacks her face with licks. The puppy has gold fur and is a golden retriever.
        She looks up at James and Sirius with a aww look,"You guys got me a puppy?"
        They nod as Sirius talks,"Yes. We see how you are around little kids. Since you are never going to have kids if I have anything to do with it. We got you a puppy."
         "Well I don't know about never." Amelia remarks.
        "What was that?" Sirius questions.
          "Nothing." She quickly says and kisses her puppy. "I think I'll name him Billy Joel. Let's hope he gets along with John Lennon and Freddie Mercury."
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
"Willy!" Amelia says as she hugs him,"How's my favorite little man?"
"Ame-wia! I'm five now." He says in his baby language.
"I know. You're such a big boy now." She laughs,"Are you taking care of your little brother?"
"Yes. But he cries a wot." Billie says.
"Little kids do that." She grabs his hand and they walk to Charles' room."In fact, you cried a lot when you were a baby."
She looks down at Charles. He is sleeping with his thumb in his mouth.
"Amelia!" She hears Molly yell.
Amelia heads back downstairs as Billie stays with Charles.
"Thanks again for babysitting. I need to go get presents." Molly hugs her.
"It's okay. Anything to spend it with my distant relatives." Amelia laughs.
"You know we are more than distant relatives!" She says as she exits the door.
"I know! Bye!" She waves at her.
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
"You know what I have to do after this?" Amelia asks Molly as she comes through the door with bags.
She places down the bags,"What do you have to do?"
"I have to go to the Black's house. I have to be polite to Sirius' mom." Amelia complains to her.
"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do." Molly reminds her.
She roll her eyes,"Don't try to be inspirational now."
She laughs,"I'm sorry. What do you want me to do about it?"
"Nothing. There's nothing you can do. I just like to complain."Amelia confesses.
"Well, have fun with that." She says as Amelia starts to gather her stuff.
"Oh I will." She says, sarcastically.
"Thanks for babysitting." Molly hugs Amelia.
"Anything for those boys." She responds as she heads out the door.
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
"What goes up but never comes down?" Sirius tries to say a joke.
"The amount of stress you bring to this family." Walburga replies, not even bother looking up.
Amelia stifles a laugh and Orion chuckles,"Ever so funny, Walburga."
Sirius goes upstairs to change, upset that his mother ruined his joke. Regulus shakes his head at Sirius. Amelia sighs, knowing this is going to be a long night. Her parents couldn't make it, because of their jobs.
"Our guests should be arriving any second." Walburga informs then turns to Amelia, "Thank you for coming over early to help."
"Regulus, go get your brother." Orion tells him putting down the newspaper.
Regulus nods and runs upstairs. The doorbell rings and Walburga walks to get it. Amelia stands up and straightens out her dress. Walburga starts greeting everyone and Kreacher is taking their coats.
"Amelia, dear, do you mind getting Sirius and Regulus? They're taking too long." Walburga tells her.
"Yes, ma'am." Amelia tells Walburga.
It looks like Regulus had to get something from his room. She gets him first and they both get Sirius.
They walk into Sirius' room, "Sirius! Mom said-"
Both Amelia and Reg stay silent. They walked in on Sirius baby talking to a mirror. Now, Amelia completely understands this. Regulus, on the other hand, just awkwardly walks out.
"You're so cute! Yes, you are. Yes, you are." He talks to the mirror.
"Sirius, let's go." Amelia says.
"Is that Amelia?" James asks Sirius from the mirror.
Sirius rolls his eyes, "Yes."
"Tell her that I miss her." James tells him.
"She can hear you, mate." Sirius informs.
"Oh, " He says, "I miss you, Amelia."
Amelia goes over and picks up the mirror, "You better be taking good care of my animals."
"I'm taking perfect care of Freddy, Billy, Johnny." He flirts with her, although she doesn't see it.
Amelia puts the mirror down, "I hate him."
Sirius, Regulus, and Amelia go downstairs. Sirius' hair has gel in it. His suit is formal and no particular colour. Regulus has a suit with a green tie on and his hair is down in his face. Amelia is wearing a blue dress that makes her eyes bluer.
They all split up to socialise. Amelia makes sure to stay away from the biting tree. Lucius Malfoy, the pervert, makes his way over to her. He has always flirted with her. Amelia just doesn't understand the obsession with her and Slytherins.
"Hi, Amelia. I didn't think you would be here." Lucius says. "It doesn't seem like your scene."
Amelia rolls her eyes then turns to him with a smile,"It's not. Where's Narcissa? I thought she would be with you?"
Lucius straightens out,"She's with Bella."
"Well, I like Narcissa so I would prefer if you kept your distance away from me. I wouldn't want her to not get married." Amelia says, innocently.
He takes the hint and leaves. Sirius and Regulus come up to her, ready to protect.
"What was that about?" Siri asks.
"A dimwit who thinks I have secret affections for him." Amelia gags.
Regulus laughs,"If you were to like anyone here, it wouldn't be him."
         "It'd be James." Sirius says.
         "James isn't here." Amelia shakes her head.
          "If James was here, would I be right?"Sirius cheekily responds.
          Amelia flicks his nose, "Shut up."
         Regulus looks between them, " What did happen between you two? I just heard rumours."
         "Well..." Amelia starts.
          "No, I'll tell him." Sirius pushes Amelia, "It all started when Amelia couldn't resist me."
          "Sirius, if your gonna tell it, tell it right." Amelia warns him.
        "Fine." Sirius starts again, "Mia and I were mad at each other and then we both got sick...."
———————