𝒙𝒊𝒊.

Amelia didn't leave her room for days after that

       Amelia didn't leave her room for days after that. She was staying with the Potters and Sirius. All of them were very worried for her, but there was nothing they could do to get her out of bed.
         James would talk to her through the door. He would tell her about his day and hoped it made her less lonely. Sirius would slide pieces of chocolate under the door, knowing she loves them.
         James' parents would bring her food and respect that she didn't want to talk about it. John Lennon would cuddle up next to her while Billy Joel licks her face. Freddie Mercury would roam around her room.
          It's safe to say that for most of Christmas break, Amelia was in her bed. By the end, she smelled less minty and more like a rotten flower. She didn't even get up when Euphemia told her to take a shower.
         James had come up with a plan to get her up. He had called two of the best mom's Amelia knows and they all teamed up.
          "Up!" Molly yells as they burst into her room.
         "Amelia, you have been wallowing for a week, dear. It's time to stop." Andromeda adds.
         "You need to take a shower before you leave for Hogwarts." Euphemia tells her.
           Amelia puts a pillow over her head, "I'm not going back. Let me wallow!"
          "Amelia, my daughter is three and has a better attitude." Andy shakes her head.
           "Well, your daughter has amazing parents that love her! What do I have? Parents who want me to marry someone I don't love and nightmares about the same fucking guy!" Amelia sobs into her pillow.
         Sirius and James, who are listening from the door, look at each other. All the mothers look taken back, not only from her language, but from the nightmares.
        "Amelia, I have three kids I have to deal with and I'm not gonna add you to the list!" Molly says, sternly.
         "Molly, I'm not going ba-" Amelia pauses and looks up from her pillow, "Three kids?"
          Molly looks down at her stomach which cause Amelia to gasp, "Oh my goodness. Another one! What are you guys? Rabbits?"
          Andromeda laughs as Euphemia shakes her head.
        "Now, that you're up, get into the shower." Molly demands.
        "You know, I remember when you weren't bossy." Amelia tells her as she makes her way to the bathroom.
       "What are you? 12?" Molly huffs.
        Amelia smiles, cheekily, "On a scale from one to ten, I am a twelve."
          Andy laughs, "Of course, it's gonna be the mention of a baby that makes her get up."
        James steps back. He didn't know whether to hate Amelia for that stupid joke or marry her for being the funniest person he knows. Sirius looks at James with a smirk.
        "You love her." Sirius teases.
         "Oh, shut up." James scoffs.
         "Me shutting up doesn't change the fact that you love her." Sirius jokes.
          James smacks Sirius, "You shutting up seems impossible."
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
           "Now, class, what are the differences between a werewolf and a animagus?" Mcgonagall asks.
           Amelia has been at Hogwarts for a few months now. She has accepted the fact that her parents are twits, but it still doesn't change that she misses them.
           James has been ignoring her since they got here. Sirius is the exact opposite. He won't leave her alone. Even when she was showering, he forced her to shower in the boy's shower, so she wouldn't be far.
          He is having major attachment issues, but Amelia doesn't mind as long as she is helping her friend. Sirius' hand shoots up, along with Lily's.
        Mcgonagall looks at Sirius, "Sirius, if I pick you I won't regret it, will I?"
              Sirius shrugs, "I don't know. Probably."
           "Please continue, Sirius." She tells him.
             "An animagus has better hair." Sirius announces. 
          This time, Remus scoffs, "Well, werewolves are taller.... generally speaking."
           Sirius raises his hand again, "Well, Animagus have better bodies."
            James raises his hand after, "I second that animagus have better bodies and hair."
            "What's the point of raising your hand if you're going to speak anyway?" Amelia mutters.
            "Well, werewolves don't have the time nor energy to style their hair for 20 minutes!" Remus informs.
         "Werewolves don't ignore the girl they said that they loved." Amelia shrugs and takes a shot at James.
           "Plus, Werewolves don't sing obnoxiously in the shower." Peter adds on.
           That causes Amelia to almost fall out of her chair, laughing. Both James and Sirius are silent, trying to think of a better comeback. The rest of the class is silent, not knowing what they're talking about.
         "Animagus are sexier!" Sirius yells out.
         "Yeah!" James high-fives Sirius.
         Mcgonagall takes this time to interrupt them, "While I appreciate the compliments, those  are not the answers I was looking for."
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
          Amelia walks into the slytherin common room, earning a lot of dirty looks, "Oh, get over yourselves. This is my ancestors creation."
         They turn away from her and she nods her head. She goes up to the boys dorm. She looks around for a room that says Regulus Black. Finally, she sees it and knocks.
         "Come in!" Mulciber yells.
           "Uh, hi. I was looking for Regulus." She tells him.
         "He's in the shower." Mulciber tells her, "You can wait for him."
          "Okay."
Mulciber gets up and walks out of the room. Amelia looks around the room. She sees a couple of pictures and a lot of Slytherin hoodies, flags, etc.
Regulus walks out of the showers with only a towel, "Hey Amelia."
Amelia looks back at him and then, he realises that he's only in a towel, "HeY AmEliA! Get out!"
Amelia rolls her eyes, "I'm not even looking."
Regulus scoffs, "Pass me those clothes."
Amelia grabs the clothes and throws it at him. She turns away from him.
"I just wanted to know how you are. You know with Sirius leaving and your parents." She wonders.
Amelia can't see it, but Regulus looks down at his left arm. He doesn't respond to her.
She turns around, "Regulus, you better answer me."
"Oh my Merlin, Amelia! Turn around." Regulus yells with only his pants on.
She laughs. Before she turns around though, she sees his left arm. Her smile quickly turns confused. She had seen that mark before.
She goes over to him and grabs his left arm, "What the hell is this?"
Regulus shakes his head, "It's none of your business."
"I've seen it before. Where have I seen it?" Amelia tries to think.
Regulus pulls his arm out of Amelia's grip, "Just leave it alone, Amelia."
"Regulus, why do I recognise your stupid mark?" Amelia asks.
"I don't know, Amelia! Get out!" Regulus yells at her.
She looks taken back. With a sigh, she leaves the dorm. Maybe she has seen that tatoo on other students? But something in her mind told her that was not it. That it was something deeper.
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
"Lily, I have looked everywhere. I can't find where it's from. It seems like it doesn't even exist." Amelia groans.
They are by the black lake. They would be in the library, but Amelia hates that place. She has been researching the mark she saw on Regulus' arm to no avail. She swears she saw it somewhere important.
Lily is reading a book. She's been studying while Amelia has been obsessing. Lily has talked to Remus about it and he said he would look after her. They are all worried again.
"You should be studying for the O.W.L's, which are next week!" Lily exclaims.
"Lily, calm down. I'm already prepared." Amelia tells her.
"You are?"
Amelia smiles, "Yes, I'm prepared to cheat."
Lily hits Amelia with a book, "Stop joking around. Theses are important."
" I know they are. That's why I'm cheating." Amelia laughs.
"Stop telling a prefect that your going to cheat!" Lily says.
"I'm kidding, Lily." Amelia giggles.
"Well, I'm glad." Lily's eye get caught, "Look, Tom Beck is staring at you."
That causes Amelia's brain to churn. The name and the mark. She puts them together. Her eyes widen.
Amelia gasps, "Holy Merlin. I can't believe it went over my head. I dream about it all night."
Lily looks back at her, "Dream about what?"
"Nothing, Lily. I have to go."
"Amelia, you better be going to study!" Lily calls after her.
Amelia doesn't reply. She's running to the castle as fast as she can.
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎