𝒗𝒊.

"SIRIUS, DO YOU WANT SOME of these chocolates?" Amelia asks as she walks in to the common room

         "Are they poisonous?" Sirius questions her with narrow eyes. "I just got my eyebrow back to perfection. No more pranks."
          Amelia rolls her eyes, "They're from James as an apology. I don't want them."
          "Okay, I'll take them!" Sirius yells, excitedly.
        And with that, Amelia had set up her next prank. She spent all night thinking of this one. Not that she was going to fall asleep anyway, due to her nightmares.
James didn't actually give her those chocolates. She just said that he did, so Sirius would fall in love with him.
The beauty of being a great potion's student is the pranks you can pull with the potions. For instance, those chocolates have amortentia in it. The wizarding world's strongest love potion.
Amelia can't wait for dinner tonight. It's gonna be hilarious.
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
When Amelia made it to the Great Hall for dinner, she took a seat. She had got there early with a camera to watch the show she created. If this doesn't make her win the annual prank war, then she doesn't know what does.
James, Sirius, and Remus were fair competition, but they only got her a handful of times. Including this prank, she has got Sirius and James about 15 times each.
Sirius is still really mad about his eyebrow and James' pink hair is fading away, so all in all, she thinks she's got this win in the bag.
More people are entering the Great Hall and looking at her confused. Lily and Marlene walk in.
Lily tilts her head, "Why are you here? You don't come to dinner till after you've had your afternoon nap."
Amelia rolls her eyes, "Sit down and get comfortable. The show will commence in a few minutes."
Marlene giggles, "Is this a prank on James?"
Amelia nods, "Of course, babe. I've got to get back at him for dumping paint on you."
Lily and Marlene share a look. They both sit down and start looking around. Amelia sees Freya staring at her. She signals that she set up a prank. Freya nods, excitedly.
Amelia looks at the time and realises that she still has a little time before James enters the Great Hall. He is always nearly the last one and though she doesn't know this, it's because he waits for Amelia to finish her nap.
Regulus walks in and goes to the Slytherin table. Amelia gets up and motions to Lily that she will be back in a second. She goes to sit next to Regulus at the Slytherin table.
"Okay, get ready for the show of your life." She tells him.
Regulus looks at her, "What show?"
"Well, your brother-" Regulus cringes when she says that, but she doesn't notice, "and James are going to start making out."
Regulus shakes his head, "They wouldn't."
"They would if I put a love potion on Sirius." Amelia tells him.
Regulus laughs as another person sits next to Amelia. Amelia looks at them. Emma Vanity and Severus Snape look at her.
         "Hey Amelia." Emma greets.
Amelia smiles, "Hi Emma. Severus."
"You ready for the match?" Emma asks her.
Emma Vanity is the captain of the quidditch team. She's also Regulus' friend. They met when he tried out for seeker.
"You know I am. You better have your A game." Amelia tells her. "I'll see you later, Reggie and please enjoy the show, brought to you by me."
       As Amelia makes it to her seat, she sees James running in. Everyone turns to him. He scratches the back of his head and quickly sits down. Everyone turns back to their food and conversations. He sits next to Lily and across from Amelia. He tries to hide behind Lily.
          "What did you do?" James asks before they all come rushing in.
         About 8 boys and 10 girls come rushing in, with Sirius and Remus leading them. Amelia slaps her hand to her mouth. They look around the great hall for him and then spot him.
        "Jamsiepoo, why did you leave?" Sirius asks.
         "I missed you, Jamie." Some girl tells him.
          "Please, don't call me that." James asks, politely as they all try to sit near him.
         "I'll call you whatever you want." Remus flirts.
      Amelia's eyes go wide. She starts getting pushed by girls trying to take her seat from across James.
       "Please, don't push Amelia, guys." James tells them.
        It seems like he has practiced this before, but with his best mates hitting on him too, he's nervous. Amelia looks at Lily, looking for an answer on what to do. Lily shrugs with a laugh.
      Amelia glares at her and turns to Sirius, "Hey, Sirius."
        Sirius rolls his eyes, "What, Amelia? You're taking my attention from James."
        "You remember those candies? Where are they?" Amelia questions him.
        "They're in Flich's office." He shrugs.
         Amelia rubs her forehead,"What!! Why?"
         "I was passing them out in the hall and then, I threw one at Severus. Filch caught me and I gave him the rest of the chocolates to get out of detention." Sirius explains and then turns back to James.
         "Oh, fuck." Amelia stresses, "I'm dead."
          All of the professors come in to the Great Hall to eat. Amelia looks around, trying to decide what to do. The professors stare at the crowd of people around James.
        Just then, Filch walks in, "James!"
        Not in the normal way he would yell James, more in a sing songy voice. That causes Amelia to stare at the scene going down right in front of her. She couldn't believe it.
        Filch walks up to James, grabs his face, and plants one on his mouth. He's way too shocked to move. The kiss only lasted for 2 seconds, but it felt forever. In those two seconds, Amelia had gotten a picture and all the professors had stood up.
      Amelia takes a deep breath in, "That's just not right."
       Marlene and Lily are cracking up in their seats. Everyone is shocked or cackling in the great hall. Regulus didn't expect for Filch and James to kiss. Sirius and others look at Filch, angrily.
      "Yeah, it's not right, Amelia." Lily agrees, stifling her laugh.
      Filch turns back to the group, "Back off. He's mine!"
      "See, this is a terrible situation, but at least, I got a great photo from it." Amelia laughs nervously.
        James wipes his mouth and glares, "I am so mad right now."
        Slughorn and Mcgonagall walk up to Flich and James, "What is the meaning of this?"
        "I don't know. Why doesn't Amelia explain?" James says, pointedly.
        They all turn to her and she scratches the back of her neck, "Well, I put Amortentia in chocolates, gave it to Sirius, and he passed it to all these people, including Filch."
          Mcgonagall shakes her head while rubbing her forehead, "James, start walking to the potions classroom. I'm sure all of these people will follow you."
       Slughorn steps in this time, "Amelia, you can help me start brewing the antidote."
        Amelia nods, knowing she'll have loads of detentions for giving people the potion. She walks first with Slughorn following after her. The sound of people laughing makes the detentions all worth it.
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
       "For a 5th year, it's really impressive to master Amortentia potion and then have it administrated through all these people in big doses." Slughorn tells her as they work on the antidote.
        Mia had made an antidote enough for three, cause she only thought Sirius would eat them, but no. She gave the antidote to Sirius, Remus and Filch. Sirius is highly amused. Remus is a bit mad, but does think it's funny. Filch won't even look her or James in the eyes.
       "Well, it's potions. It's easy for me." Amelia shrugs.
        Sirius and Remus are distracting the students trying to come after James as he watches them make the antidote.
        Slughorn smiles, "I have this club. It's for very highly skilled people. I would love for you to come. It's a dinner to talk to other people on your level from different years and houses. You should come."
       Amelia raises her eyebrow, "I made the caretaker kiss a student and you're inviting me to join the slug club."
       "Well, as I said, it's very impressive." Slughorn smirks, "You can bring a date too. I would suggest Mister Potter."
        James coughs, awkwardly, "That's not necessary, Red."
        "Well, sure, it is. This is a way for him to learn more about potions and it could be a form of a apology." Slughorn tries to convince them.
          Amelia, with red cheeks, nods, " Then we will be there."
         Slughorn smiles widely. He had made a bet that they would be together by the end of the year. He doesn't think of it as cheating, just giving them a nudge.
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎