Prologue

☆*🥀*☆

☆*🥀*☆

***

"By the authority vested in me by the Sta..."

"Wait"

The Royal priest sentence got cut off in the middle by a voice.

People in the hall turn to look at the person, the voice belongs to, to find a young male omega standing at the entrance of the hall.

They were shocked to see a werewolf there, on the ground of the royal palace. The palace of vampires.

"Wait, I object." The young omega shouts.

The prince's eyes widen when he realised who the young omega interrupting his wedding is.

"Jungkook??"

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked confused by the sudden arrival of his mate who rejected him just after they mated.

Taehyung thought he deserved the rejection so he left his mate that day, thinking it's better for both of them. he never thought he would see his mate ever again but he was wrong. Moon Goddess choose them for each other for a reason and they can't go against their fate, their destiny.

"Taehyung, you can't marry her" jungkook whispered, tears now pulling into his eyes.

Jungkook knows his mate heard him and so the does hundreds of vampires who now look even more shock by his sentence.

"Why? What do you mean jungkook, why are you crying?" The prince asked now stepping down the stage and walking towards his mate.

"Be..because taehyung I..I'm preg..ent with our pup. It..it's your baby" the omega confessed sniffing softly.

The two mates heard the vampires gasps around them but they ignored it just focusing on their conversation. they are now standing in the middle of the hall with all the guests surrounding them with curious eyes.

"What?" Taehyung asked shocked by his mate's confession.

"You heard me, Taehyung, you are my baby daddy." The omega whispered before taking his mate's hand and putting it on his tummy.
________

A/n

Ladies and gentlemen the moment you waited for, 'His baby daddy'. The story is finally out. I hope you guys like this story as much as I like writing it.

Enjoy reading💜💜