The attack of Nine Tails

disclaimer : I don't own all characters of Naruco

"Hello my little musume" - said Kushina.

Minato turned to his daughter and said

"Welcome to our family, Naruco..."

## Somewhere outside of Konoha ##

"Rest Kushina you will have plenty of time " said a nurse as she picked up Naruco for her first bath. "How are you feeling Kushina?" asked Minato concerned with her loving wife.

"Just tired," she replied.

"Thank you"- he said.

when suddenly a voice unknown to both Minato and Kushina echoed through the room.

"Step away from the jinchuuriki Fourth" - the masked man said as he held naruco hostage with a kunai at her neck. the nurse lay dead on the floor.

"Ok, just calm down" - said Minato frightened. Concern evident in his eyes."speak for yourself Fourth. I Am perfectly calm" - masked man said as he threw Naruco in the air preparing to stab the kunai. Suddenly in a yellow flash Minato grabbed Naruco as the masked man made his way towards Kushina.

Buzzing was heard as Minato realizes five explosive tags placed in the blanket around the kid. In a burst of speed Minato removes the blanket and teleports to his safe house.

## Minato's Safe House - Outside of Konoha ##

An explosion occurred as Minato is blasted away with his daughter in his arms.

"That man is no ordinary shinobi" - said Minato wondering just who the Masked man is. "He managed to separate me from Kushina"

Teleporting to the Namikaze Compound Minato places his daughter on the bed whispering "Rest now Naruco, I am going to save your mother. I will be back".

## Somewhere outside of Konoha ##

The masked man approached Kushina and warped away outside the house. Placing his hand on her stomach he begins extracting the Kyuubi. In a couple of minutes a figure is seen erupting from her stomach and materializing in the air. There stood the Nine Tailed Demon Fox in all its glory with nine tails swinging. With a glimpse of the masked man's eye, he traps Kyuubi under his control. The once red slitted eyes of the kyuubi are now red with 3 black tomoes, the sharingan glowing in all its power.

"Wait"- said a weak kushina realizing what was about to happen.

"Incredible. The Uzumaki clan is simply incredible. Not even extracting a tailed beast from you is enough to kill you, you are always tough Kushina"-said the masked man as he commanded the kyuubi to kill his former jinchuuriki(host of tailed beast). "It's only fitting that Kyuubi kill its container," he said.

As Kyuubi is about to crush Kushina a yellow flash is seen. Standing in a tree not far away we see Minato with Kushina in his arms bridal style. "He really lives up to his name Minato Namikaze Konoha's yellow flash" he says warping to the edge of the village.

Minato flashed to the Namikaze Compound laying kushina near her daughter as she embraced her.

"Kushina, I am going to stop the Kyuubi. Take care of her" - he said and in a yellow flash he is gone.

## North Entrance of Konoha ##

It was a warm, calm summer night in the village hidden in the leaf. Lights were seen all around the village as the people followed their lives unaware of what was about to happen.

"Summoning Jutsu"- the masked man said, slapping his palm on the ground and his burst of smoke there stood the kyuubi ready to unleash its fury upon the unsuspecting village. Suddenly a roar is heard as the Kyuubi starts its destruction/ Swinging its tails and using its paws nothing stands in his way.