1: Her love is strong

Y/N pov:

Y/N pov:

I went to take a warm bath. The smell of the body wash takes me to another world. I stepped out of the washroom, wearing a bath robe.

I sat down infront of the mirror and started straightening my hair. If you don't know, let me tell you, I'm getting ready for a date night with my fiance. Well soon to be husband.

Last weekend, he went down on his knees and said, ''Y/N, I love you'' and pulled out a beautiful platinum ring and continued,''Y/N I want you to be Kim Y/N and bear our children. Warm me in cold winters and hold my hand when we grow old together.'' I was surprised. I knew this would happen some day, but never knew this would feel so good. He continued in his deep voice, ''My dear Y/N, I want to go to beaches with you in summer. I want you and me to share one umbrella in the rain. In the fall, you and I will stand, holding hands, under a tree shedding leaves and in the winter, we will share one blanket and drink hot chocolate from a single mug.'' I was completely out of mind. My heart melted like a chocolate. He took my hand and placed the ring in my finger and said, ''Y/N, please be mine. My every part is yours and I want your every part to be mine.'' His words mingled in my soul. They penetrated into my heart and closed the door. All I could do was kiss those lips and tell him that I'm his. I said to him, ''My every part is yours. I breath to live for you, I open my eyes to see your smile. My ears only want to hear your laughter. How lucky I am to have you!''

Okay, back to present, I'm done with my makeup

Okay, back to present, I'm done with my makeup. I'm wearing a burgundy full length dress with a side slit. I need to look hotter than usual since it's our last day before our wedding. I'm keeping my hair open.

I need to call up Tae and tell him that I'm ready. Being honest, I don't know how to drive. So, he always picks me up wherever we go. Tae tried to teach me how to drive but after all, I'm a dumb girl.

I dialed his number. Someone answered but it wasn't him. I said, ''Who are you?'' There was a reply, ''Hey Y/N, it's me, Jimin.'' I said, ''Oh, hello! Where is Tae?'' He replied, ''I get that you both are getting married but you shouldn't ignore me. I'm your bestie.'' I said, ''Hey you will always be my bestie and I'm not ignoring you. Where is Tae?'' He replied, ''You need him so bad? Girl, you are naughty. But I can also help. Hearing your moans will be heaven.'' Jimin is a bestie who always cracks dirty jokes. I got irritated and said, ''Stop your idiotic jokes or you will meet death.'' He replied, ''Oh c'mon Y/N, it's not a big deal. Sleep with me for one night.'' I said, ''You have two choices- either sleep with me and Tae will kill you next day or just stay away and live more.'' He said, '' Well, I wanna live more and see your children calling me uncle soon. Y/N, is it a girl or boy.'' I replied, ''What are you saying? I'm not pregnant.'' He said, ''Don't lie, Tae already told me about the baby.'' I replied, ''He must be joking.'' Jimin said, '' I even saw the report. I went to take the reports on his behalf.'' I was shocked. What the hell! I said, '' I seriously don't know anything about this. Tae didn't tell me. Why is he hiding it? Oh God! What I'm gonna do now!'' Jimin said, ''Don't panic, the baby will get scared.'' I said, ''I don't know how this happened.'' He said, ''I hope you both didn't do triplets. You both are horny for one another.'' I said, ''I'm gonna cry.'' He said, ''I was just joking.'' I shouted, ''You are so bad. I hate you.'' He replied, '' I love you too! Well, Taehyung will directly come to the restaurant. So, I'm gonna drop you. He forgot his phone at my place.'' I said, ''Oh! I'm ready, you can come.'' He said, ''I'll be there in ten minutes. Bye'' I replied, ''Bye.''

I stared at my tummy. What will it be like carrying Tae's kids in my bump. He would kiss my tummy every now and then. I blushed hard. I heard the door bell. It was Jimin. He came inside and sat on the couch.

He stared at me and said, ''Someone will get pregnant tonight. I bet Taehyung will not be able to resist this. You are looking gorgeous.'' I said, ''Thank you.'' I poured him a drink. He said, ''So what about the wedding?'' He smiled and said, ''We are doing the preparations. His tuxedo is selected. My dress is still left. Today, we went to decide the flower arrangement. A lot of work is left. How will we manage it!'' Jimin said, ''Call me up if you need any help. By the way, when is the wedding?'' I replied, ''20th October.'' He said, ''Oh! I'll also prepare my suit. Hope you will invite me.'' I said, ''Do you need an invitation?'' He said, ''Ok, let's go.'' I nodded. We drove to the restaurant and bid goodbye to Jimin. Tae had told me that the table number was seven. I went but he wasn't there. I sat down. It was decorated with scented candles and rose petals. I couldn't even call him because his phone was with Jimin. I looked at other tables at a distant. Couples were enjoying the night. I smiled and missed Tae. I saw the clock, it was already nine. We were supposed to meet at eight. I got a bit worried and dialed his office number. It answered, ''Bangtan Company. How may I help you?'' I said, ''Can I please speak to Mr. Kim Taehyung? I'm his fiancee.'' She said, ''Mr. Kim has sold all his shares. All his relations with our company have been dissolved.'' I thanked and hung up the phone. I dialed Jimin's phone number. He said, ''Hello Y/N, what happened?'' I answered, ''Tae hasn't shown up. Can you please pick me up?'' He replied, ''I'll be there in five minutes.'' Jimin came and took a seat. He said, ''Y/N what happened? ''

Jimin pov:

Y/N hugged me and started crying. I caressed her back. I asked her in a soft tone, ''Where is Taehyung?'' She replied in tears, ''I don't know. I called up his office number but they told that he left that company. What must have happened? I hope he is safe.'' I took her to the car. She was panicking all the time. I was wondering where was Taehyung. How come he went missing like this. We reached home. Y/N was crying so bad. I said to her, ''Y/N it's late. Go take rest. He will come by morning.'' Y/N was being stubborn. After many arguments, she went to bed. After seeing her asleep, I drove to my place.

I sat on the couch and thought what must have happened to Taehyung. Why did he leave the company all of a sudden? He was doing great. I drove to the Bangtan Company and entered his cabin. It was almost empty. So, it's true that he left. I saw Namjoon, a friend of Taehyung. I greeted him and asked, ''Where is Taehyung?'' Namjoon replied, ''He sold all his shares here and is opening a company of his own in Japan. So, he shifted there.'' I was shocked. How come he left everything behind. What about Y/N? What is he doing? How will I contact him? I left the office and went to Y/N's place. She was sleeping silently. I took a blanket and slept on the couch.

I woke up and saw Y/N. She said, ''What are you doing here?'' I replied, ''I was tired. I slept in your house. I had the spare keys.'' She said, ''Did you get any information about Tae?'' I was puzzled. What to tell her? I said, ''Yeah. He got some urgent business in Japan, so he flew off.'' Y/N pouted and said, ''He didn't even bother to inform me. So bad. Let him come back.'' How long will I tell her lies! I need to contact Taehyung. I left her house after biding bye. I went to my place, got refreshed and went to my office.

I completed most of the files by lunch. During lunch, I went to Taehyung's office to collect more information. I inquired many people but there was no source to contact him. I should go and spend time with Y/N. She has never been alone for this long. Wherever he goes, he takes her with him.