9: He still loves Her

-----------------------------♡-------------------------

Y/N pov:

I was getting ready for the party. A black midi dress. My bump could be seen in it. The feelings of being a mother were more than awesome.

Jimin entered the room. He said, ''Oh my God! You look alluring. I just want to propose you again.'' I said, ''Be serious. We will divorce after this baby.''

He complained, ''Y/N why you keep talking about divorce. I love you so much.'' I just replied in sorrowful tone, ''Jimin, I can never forgive you.''

Tae also came inside the room and his eyes widened as he looked at me. He said, ''I must say, you just look extremely elegant.'' I smiled and said, ''Thank you.''

Tae left the room. Jimin said, ''He is more than me? He got a thank you but I got divorce.'' I pouted and said, ''It's not like that. I consider you both as my friends.''

-----------------------------♡-------------------------

He left the room. I said to myself, ''I just consider you both friends because you are the only friends I have.'' I looked down at my bump, ''And you are my only family.''

I set in my foot in the party hall and I was surprised. The decoration was graceful. It was flawless. There weren't a lot of people. Some relatives of Jimin and a few friends of office. I was chatting with some people when I felt someone back hugging me.

I turned around to see. Oh My Goodness. I shouted in joy, ''Amber!'' She screamed, ''Y/N! Jimin invited me!'' I said, ''It has been years! How are you?'' She replied while blushing, ''I'm more than good. Meet my husband- Chanyeol.''

His husband greeted me. I greeted him back. I joked, ''I never thought you would find a man!'' She chuckled and said, ''To your surprise, I've twins with him.'' I was amazed.

I said in surprise, ''You never wanted children?'' She replied, ''I know but Chan loves kids. I need to say that now I love my kids a lot. Things were just different before.''

I said, ''Why didn't you bring the twins? You know how much I love kids.'' She replied, ''They are in Busan. They had school, so I had to leave them.'' I pouted.

She stared at my bump and said, ''So is it a girl or boy?'' I said, ''I don't know. I didn't ask the doctor. By the way, you have a really handsome husband.'' She dropped her eyes and asked, ''What happened to Taehyung and you?''

I faked a smile and said, ''We broke up and he left for Japan. I fell in love with Jimin and we just got married.'' She said, ''Y/N, I know you are telling a lie. We weren't in touch for some years, doesn't mean that I don't know you. I've spent six years of my life with you.''

I told her everything. I couldn't hide it from her because she was my best friend before she went abroad for studies. She said, ''I want to cry so much right now but I won't because I don't want to make you cry. Y/N, you are strongest woman ever.''

I said, ''Life has just been unfair to me. My child will have to suffer more. I fear what will I tell him or her about the father. I cannot promise to give everything but I will try my best.''

She said, ''I can come for your delivery.'' I replied, ''Thank you so much but you should be with your kids.'' Then both of us went to have dinner.

Everyone was singing and dancing. I couldn't because the baby was kicking me bad. Jimin wanted to stay with me but I compelled him to go and enjoy.

I was just sitting on the couch when Tae came and sat beside me. I could see his eyes and tell that he is drunk, not completely but a little more than his limit.

I said, ''Are you feeling alright?'' He said in a painful tone, ''I'm nothing different from past. Same old days, it's just you are not there in my life Y/N. I feel like I'm just a dark Pluto, that's hard for you to remember.''

Tears started rolling down his cheeks. He said, ''I still love you so much Y/N. You have my heart. I know I will never be able to move on. I'm still waiting to hear a 'I love you' from you, still waiting for you to forgive me. But, everytime you just ignore me. Why? Leaving you was as hard for me as it was for you. Guess, we both loved each other to death. I still feel the same. I feel that you also love me because I know that love never dies and I believe in it. I love you Y/N. Why don't you say it back?''

Lovers can read each other's eyes and Tae has read mine. He knows I still love him and I wanted to say it back. I just couldn't. I was pregnant with someone else's child. I still love him the same. I wouldn't ever be able to forget him. I thought that I had moved on. But, I never did. All that I did was tell myself everyday that I forgot Tae. But while doing it, I would think about him daily. He still had my heart.

He said in pain, ''Why are you so silent? I hate this silence. Isn't my love enough to make you say it back? You know, I still wear the watch you gifted me on our first date. I still wear the tie you gifted me on our first month anniversary and I still love your heart which you gifted me on our second valentine's day.''

He remembers everything. All the gifts, all the dates. I said, ''Our love has now become a memory and that memory has now become a treasure for both of us. I cannot say it back and you know why. Please don't impel me. It's a request.''

He replied, ''I won't impel. I know how much you have been through. Even if you don't say it back, I still love you.''

I heard a cough. It was Jimin. Tae said, ''I gotta go and sleep. I'm exhausted.'' Tae left. Jimin sat beside me and said, ''I heard you guys. I'm not stalking you. You still love him, don't you?''

I replied, ''I love my child the most. Anything else, doesn't matter.''

I started coughing and felt choked. Jimin was also coughing. He said, ''Oh my God Y/N, we need to get out of here.'' I was feeling dizzy. ''Fire broke out'', were the last words I heard until everything blackened.

-----------------------------♡-------------------------